Jawdan

map/mod Exile: Bornholm Edition | Server Files | CUP Weapons

14 posts in this topic

7cb2d2c2829e5705af8a6047894def35.jpg

Features:

Community Update Project Weapons 
Arma 2’s best weapons remade in high quality for Arma 3, loot and trade guns such as the Lee Enfield, CZ550, L85A2 and AS50.

Bornholm Map 
Survive, Build and Explore in the Vast Terrain that features tall vegetation and vast forests.

Re-Worked Loot Tables 
High End Snipers such as the GM6 Lynx and AS50 are now rare, if you find one; you better treasure it.

Re-Worked Trader 
Removed High End Snipers such as the GM6 Lynx from the Trader making them even rarer and increasing their value overall, additionally; all High End Weapons and Ammo have received a price increase meaning players are no longer walking Armories.

Added Additional Loot 
Weapons from CUP such as the Lee Enfield, M16 and L85A2 are now new to Exile, however new loot such as First Aid Kits can now be found within Bornholm.

AI Missions 
Exile: Bornholm Edition features missions via VEMF, fight back for the towns that bandits have taken over and receive a hefty loot cache in return for your help.

New Traders 
Bornholm has three traders within its lands; Roenne Airport, The Country Side Trader and The Coastal Trader. The Airport and the Country Side offer what the Coastal Trader cannot however, the Coastal Trader also offers what the other two cannot.

Downloads: 
Mission File and Exile Server Files: ~NOUP~ << READ OUR LICENCE
Bornholm Map: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27056
CUP: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27489
ASDG_JR: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23242

5 people like this

Update One: 

[Fixed] Floating Loot

[Changed] Updated to SP2 for ExileServer.PBO

Edited by Jawdan
Made it Look Cleaner <3
2 people like this

Advertisement

Opps Forgot something I think you missed the Script #44 from your battleeye script.txt filters. 

#44 "["vemfClientMsgQeue", []];
"VEMFChatMsg" addPublicVariableEventHandler
{
_data = _this select 1;
_msg = _data select 0;
switch ("

Hang on.. what happened? 

Edited by Falcon911

Hang on.. what happened? 

Some forum admin assumed that you were re distributing the mod... perhaps, just write some HOW-TO, on what you need to download and add to which file so people can customize vanilla Exile themselves?

Hmm, there was no re-distribution, it was merely just provided as a complete package so it would be impossible to break anything or have problems setting up the mod as I tested it before uploading. I don't really have the time to write up a tutorial on what files to change etc... so I won't be doing it. If anyone wants to take over this and do whatever feel free.

Do you have the mEditor project files for the traders ?

I don't sorry, I reformatted my computer and forgot to backup files such as this ;_;

That's pretty much what he was doing. Other than the Exile client link not being part of the links. Everything else is pretty much a new mission just with Bornholm. 

Mod - Correct me if I am wrong...

According to their license you are free to re-distribute the files as long as you do not alter them in the process and provide credit for the original source of the files. If they are anything but the vanilla files found in the download link then you can't distribute them.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

Advertisement