Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaviS

Fps problems in Exile

Question

Hello,

I purchased the game recently and I wanted to explore and play very cool mods in Arma 3, since the multiplayer community of it is all around modding. And so, i've tried overpoch and epoch, but overpoch i cant download i don't know why and epoch is still a mod up for exploration. Now lets get straight to the problem... LOW FPS IN EXILE MOD.
Well i like exile very much, it's my favourite! But... I can't even find it enjoyable bacause of the framerates that i have, i have around 60 fps on arma 3 itself but when i change to Exile mod and play on a server with it i get super low fps like 20-30... I usually play on high/standard graphics and this time i tried to lower it to the lowest graphics but i only get a 6 FPS INCREASE!... Please help me because i really love exile but i don't find it enjoyable knowing that i can play it with more framerate....

Thank you for you attention, cheers.
David "Thirstyx" Sales (aka DaviS)

2 answers to this question

I have had 190 FPS on Altis when we released Exile for the first time. Server FPS was at 47 on 80 players online. This is outstanding performance. 

Then Arma 1.50 update stroke and Bohemia has introduced a massive bug. Long story short, it creates ten thousands of invisible objects in the bottom left corner of the map, raping our FPS. Have a look at the announcement on top of that page. 

I cannot tell you when this will be better, since there is nothing the Exile team can do.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0