Tjappy

failed to purchase vehicle : 3 and prices is set to 0

9 posts in this topic

can some please help... im having issues with buying cars and stuff from the traders...

the prices is set to 0

when i buy anything its saying: failed to purchase vehicle : 3

Advertisement

I am assuming you have modded vehicles in, in which case you need to change your config.cpp file to allow them to be purchased. The 0 price tag tells me you added them to the store (at the bottom of the file) but you didn't set a price or a class for the vehicle. You need to put the vehicles in like this: (Taken from line ~1350 of the config.cpp)

class Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Black { quality = 1; price = 500; };

Had same problem a while back, wanted to make an Item FREE in the traders. Appears not possible as the number 0 seems to be the same as not for sale. xD

The item you are getting 0 on is not in the config right.  It will need to be in two places in the config. But only twice use notepad ++ to look at the config and hit control f and paste in the class name you are having problems with. If you see it in the traders and is showing up 0 price you likey do not have that class name priced out right

Edited by dobrowney

yeah I confirmed this as I commented where I have the classes defined and it still shows as 0.

It's weird because they are correct eg,

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    // Zamak
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    class Exile_Car_Zamak                                 { quality = 1; price = 3000; };

// MAS VEHICLES

// Land

class I_mas_T72_AAF_01class                { quality = 1; price = 500; };
    class I_mas_BMP1_AAF_01class             { quality = 1; price = 500; };
    class I_mas_BRDM2class                     { quality = 1; price = 500; };
    class I_mas_cars_UAZ_MGclass             { quality = 1; price = 500; };
    class B_mas_cars_Hilux_MGclass             { quality = 1; price = 500; };
    class B_mas_cars_LR_Unarmedclass         { quality = 1; price = 500; };
    class B_mas_HMMWV_M2class                 { quality = 1; price = 500; };
    class mas_F_35Cclass                    { quality = 1; price = 500; };

// HELI

class B_mas_CH_47Fclass                         { quality = 1; price = 500; };
    class B_mas_UH1Y_Fclass                         { quality = 1; price = 500; };
    class B_mas_UH60Mclass                             { quality = 1; price = 500; };
    class I_mas_MI8class                             { quality = 1; price = 500; };
    class I_mas_MI24Vclass                             { quality = 1; price = 500; };

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Are you sure that you have also entry for item(that has 0price) in class CfgTraderCategories?(at bottom of config.cpp)

when i had something with price 0 it was because i forgot to add it in CfgTraderCategories.Try to have a look how my First Aid category looks like.

Today i was editing mass vehicles and i had three of them with 0 price, it was because they were not included in vehicle classname list in addon folder.

Use search in Notepad ++for classnames you have problems with and you shold be able to handle it.GL

class CfgTraderCategories 
{

class FirstAid
    {
        name = "FirstAid";
        icon = "a3\ui_f\data\gui\Rsc\RscDisplayArsenal\itemacc_ca.paa";
        items[] = 
        {
            "Exile_Item_InstaDoc",
            "ACE_atropine",
            "ACE_fieldDressing",
            "ACE_elasticBandage",
            "ACE_quikclot",
            "ACE_bloodIV",
            "ACE_bodyBag",
            "ACE_epinephrine",
            "ACE_morphine",
            "ACE_packingBandage",
            "ACE_personalAidKit",
            "ACE_plasmaIV",
            "ACE_salineIV",
            "ACE_surgicalKit",
            "ACE_tourniquet"
        };
    };

Edited by pomp4h

I have had this same problem a few times and it was because when i copied and pasted the lines i didnt highlight something fully.

@pomp4h just out of curiosity  have you gotten ACE3 to work with the exile health system? I noticed in the snippet of your config you have ACE3 items.

Advertisement