Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sosad

a problem with the base building

4 posts in this topic

This isn't a criticism as such just seamed like the best board to stick it in.

There is a problem with the snap building at the moment which i don't know if you are aware of. Building our first base the other day we had half a dozen guys inside that suddenly started to get picked off from 1km away. We lost all of them and couldn't figure out how, we know you can shoot through walls but we couldn't figure out how he new where we were behind those walls.

The guy who killed us all was kind enough to explain how:

when you plant a wall you have to bury it into the ground as if you don't and just clip it to the floor you can see underneath the wall when you are at a distance. This isn't a problem as you can simply bury your first wall a couple of feet into the ground and problem solved.

The second problem which i see as more significant is that when you snap build it leaves gaps that people can see through when a range especially with a thermal optic. makes it quite easy to blast people through walls as you know their location.

I think the snap building needs changing so when they snap together they slightly overlap to get rid of the gap.

Edited by Sosad
correction

Advertisement

Sweet!

I love that you can take a wall down and you get the item back so you can replant by the way

Advertisement