Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tjappy

"<infiSTAR.de>BanLog| Ennez(76561198109297360) LocalMarker: ["R Alpha 2-2:1 (Ennez)_marker","Ennez"] (v0008e)"

Question

hello ppl, im having problems with I think Infistar: "<infiSTAR.de>BanLog| Ennez(76561198109297360) LocalMarker: ["R Alpha 2-2:1 (Ennez)_marker","Ennez"] (v0008e)"
18:54:25 "<infiSTAR.de>KickLog| Ennez(76561198109297360)   (v0008e)"

every player that join's can play like 10 minutes then they getting kicked and banned?

does someone knows how to fix it ?

9 answers to this question

Seems like you are using a marker script in your mission file. 

Check your missions (i guess the markes come from them) and whitelist them or disable lokal marker check

Advertisement

If you disable the local marker check it is impossible to get kicked for (usually). Did you try that?

You'd need to either (as Flow has said) disable the marker check, or add _marker to the list of allowed markers

if have it like this now but: /*  Check Local Markers  */ _CLM = true; /* true or false */ /* false if you do not want LocalMarker to be checked. */
/*  Use _aLocalM array   */ _UMW = false; /* true or false */ /* use allowed marker array from below (for example AltisLife uses house_ and others in there) or A.I. Missions */
/* _aLocalM: if '_CLM' && _UMW - this array of names will be allowed */
_aLocalM = [];

its not working agian

if have it like this now but: /*  Check Local Markers  */ _CLM = true; /* true or false */ /* false if you do not want LocalMarker to be checked. */
/*  Use _aLocalM array   */ _UMW = false; /* true or false */ /* use allowed marker array from below (for example AltisLife uses house_ and others in there) or A.I. Missions */
/* _aLocalM: if '_CLM' && _UMW - this array of names will be allowed */
_aLocalM = ['_marker'];

As said above, you need to add '_marker' to the _aLocalM whitelist. I've added it in red above as an example.

Check local markers should be false

Not really true. Setting to false stops the marker checks from working

Didn't stop them working for me, both single player and group markers work and no bans.

Advertisement