Anarchy82Fo

How do I fix the .pbo key problem?

Question

Hi, I have been trying to host a local server for 3 days now, but I can't join it because the dbo_old_bike.pbo, exile_client.pbo and gnt_c185.pbo are not signed by a key accepted by this server... I have been looking all over google for an answer on how to fix it, but it seems that the problem is me.I don't understand any of it. I have no idea how to work a computer, I'm a great gamer but that's it. In my desperation to get it working I have tried adding the key folder everywhere, but nothing changed.

It would be awesome if someone could dumb the solution down for me, because I fear I'll never figure it out.

4 answers to this question

To be honest, if: "I have no idea how to work a computer, I'm a great gamer but that's it." you probably shouldn't be trying to host a server.

Have you edited these pbo's? As in, extracted them - then repacked them. Or have you not touched them since downloading?

If not, I would recommend you reading this thread: /topic/75-server-installationupgrade-guide-30-0920-tomato/ and following it step by step.

Advertisement

Keys in folder "key" of server install files go to arma 3 server roots keyfolder

Advertisement