Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike Nan

New Exile Infistar kick #51

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys.,

When i use a fress install of Exile with the latest infistar i get kick of the server

script.log

#51 " player) then
{
player allowDamage false;
player removeAllEventHandlers "HandleDamage";
};
_vehicle = vehicle player;
if !(_vehi"

selectplayer.log

#0 2:1438 Exile_Unit_Player 897615661 [3027,18181,3]

Anny one getting this error to

Here are the exception i had to add to my scripts.txt

Remember #48 means line 50 etc

!="(_this select 0) execVM \"\A3\weapons_f\data\scripts\fire.sqf" !="(_this select 0) execVM  \"\A3\Structures_F\Wrecks\Scripts"

!=")} do {\n_posV = getPos _v;\n_smoke1 = \"#particlesource" createVehicleLocal getpos _v;\n_smoke1 attachTo [_v,[0,0,0],\"engine_effect"

!=" player) then\n{\nplayer allowDamage false;\nplayer removeAllEventHandlers \"HandleDamage\";\n};\n_vehicle = vehicle player;\nif !(_vehi""tSafeZoneVehicle) then\n{\nExileClientSafeZoneVehicle removeEventHandler [\"Fired\", ExileClientSafeZoneVehicleFiredEventHandler];\"\n"

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Getting the same issues with those scripts numbers. I tryed to copy in paste in #48 to #50. Etc.

I canceled the those lines above and log in, it work,  canceling lines are not correct. I think need to wait for chris from infstar for an update of bec filters.

Edited by Nook
Updated

Since infistar is part of developing team, can there be updates on the same day for both exile  and infistar or maybe including into download will be very helpful.

Advertisement