Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
haremo

the problem starting 0.9.34

9 posts in this topic

Hello i have a problem with 0.9.34. Server stopped at 38 KB. I do not know how to handle it. Where there may be a problem ?

Server is visible in the search engine game and launcher

lMKOuRN.jpg

1kL8Evq.jpg

Advertisement

yeah thats not showing anythin. most likely cause is not replacing all the required server side files. go through all the files and make sure you updated exile server pbo and made correct changes to the config. 

yeah you dont need exile_fps anymore thats outdated and not needed now. but wouldnt cause this problem.

Could possibly be a corrupted install. If you can't figure it out, start from scratch with all new files and start over setting up all the configuration. do you have the parameter -autoInit in your launch?

Edited by H4wk3y3z

I did the entire server from scratch. now it is working . I just have a little work to add everything all over again

I did the entire server from scratch. now it is working . I just have a little work to add everything all over again

We're in the same boat bud, tried to merge from 0.9.20 to 0.9.32, that just broke everything... Started from scratch with 0.9.34, took me around 3 hours to get running, because of a "Config : some input after EndOfFile."-error. But got it sorted, for some reason it fucked my description.ext up, or something. Now hours are spent adding shit B|

Advertisement