Ephox

0.9.34 updating issues

Question

So i decided to update to 0.9.34. The update went smooth but there are problems ingame. The problems are i cannot move/build within my territory because it says i'm not my territory even though i am. Also no loot spawns. I am running quite modded server with the map Chernarus. Anyone else having theese issues?

6 answers to this question

I also have issues with the loot spawn on my Chernarus servers, since the Lychee update changed how the loot spawning works. You basically need to adjust the loot configuration values inside your server config. I'm still fiddling around to find a good balance.

Advertisement

Even the previous version is a bit scetchy with loot spawns.

been told the solution is to redo the loot table. However after a restart it still says "Loot spawned for you" but doesn't spawn.

So if a Dev is reading this...would one of you please give us a solution.

Thanks.

All of the loot spawning and building issues I've seen have come down to server owners improperly merging their exile_server_config/config.cpp

If you are using a custom loot table, you MUST recompile the loot table with the new loot table compiler for 0.9.32. Using a 0.9.20b or earlier loot table on 0.9.30 or higher will result in no loot spawning.

If you're having issues, double check your merge. If you're still having issues, then try running with a STOCK exile_server_config/config.cpp If it works, then check your merge AGAIN.

All of the loot spawning and building issues I've seen have come down to server owners improperly merging their exile_server_config/config.cpp

If you are using a custom loot table, you MUST recompile the loot table with the new loot table compiler for 0.9.32. Using a 0.9.20b or earlier loot table on 0.9.30 or higher will result in no loot spawning.

If you're having issues, double check your merge. If you're still having issues, then try running with a STOCK exile_server_config/config.cpp If it works, then check your merge AGAIN.

ROD, we have no loot spawning.. I've made no changes to the loot table just the loadout.. it has all been fine until either the last update or the one before that. 9.34 or 9.35 I'm not sure when it quick working.. any suggestions? no message either. I do have loot at 100% and chance at 100% 

Nevermind. got it working.. forgot to put the cfgbuildings_Chernarus.h back into the config.

my bad!!!!!!

Edited by Bruiser
fixed

Advertisement