_Unit

Script Restriction #57

Question

I updated to the latest 0.9.34 client and server files.  When i join my server I get kicked with script restriction 57 as soon as I start to move.

04.10.2015 17:22:18: Unit (xx.xx.xx.xx:2304) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #57 " 
[
"76561197985241690",	
"76561198022879703"		
]) then
{
createDialog "RscDisplayDebugPublic";
};
_stopPropagation = true; 
};
"

I was told that the UID's belonged to GRIM and ELCHI?

for the life of me I couldn't figure out where in the hell those two UID's were coming from...

Well after using Agent Ransack, I found that the UID's are in the exile_client.pbo file.

How can I fix this issue? 

Edited by _Unit

3 answers to this question

try replacing line 59 in scripts.txt to this;

7 createdialog !="rialization;\n        if(isNull findDisplay MAIN_DISPLAY_ID)then{createdialog 'infiSTAR_AdminMenu';};\n        [] call fnc_initMenu;\n        [] call" !="xileClientPinCodeLength = _this;\nExileClientPinCode = \"\";\ncreateDialog \"RscExileKeypad\";\nwaitUntil\n{\nuiSleep 0.1;\n!isNull findDi" !="leControl\",\"_toSlideOpenFunction\"];\ndisableSerialization;\ncreateDialog \"RscExileXM8\";\nExileClientXM8IsVisible = true;\n_display =" !="= false;\nExileClientSelectedSpawnLocationMarkerName = \"\";\ncreateDialog \"RscExileSelectSpawnLocationDialog\";\nwaitUntil\n{\n_display" !="yItem = [_itemClassName, _itemDisplayName, _itemPicture];\ncreateDialog \"RscExileItemDetailsDialog"; !="tPinCode = \"\";\nExileClientMoonLight setLightBrightness 5;\ncreateDialog \"RscExileVehicleTraderDialog\";\n_dialog = uiNameSpace getV" !=";\ndisableSerialization;\nExileClientCurrentTrader = _this;\ncreateDialog \"RscExileTraderDialog\";\nwaitUntil { !isNull findDisplay 2" !="rnedItems\");\n_tools = getArray(_recipeConfig >> \"tools\");\ncreateDialog \"RscExileCraftItemDialog\";\nwaitUntil { !isNull findDispla" !=",\"_levelControl\",\"_upgradeButton\"];\ndisableSerialization;\ncreateDialog \"RscExileUpgradeTerritoryDialog\";\n_currentLevel = _this s" !="tification;\n};\nExileClientMoonLight setLightBrightness 5;\ncreateDialog \"RscExileVehicleCustomsDialog\";\n_dialog = uiNameSpace get" !="gs\",\"_restrictToUID\",\"_flagEntry\"];\ndisableSerialization;\ncreateDialog \"RscExileSetupTerritoryDialog"; !="e\",\"_rangeText\",\"_purchaseButton\"];\ndisableSerialization;\ncreateDialog \"RscExilePurchaseTerritoryDialog\";\n_display = uiNameSpace" !="ent_addNotification;\n};\nExileClientCurrentTrader = _this;\ncreateDialog \"RscExileWasteDumpDialog\";\nwaitUntil { !isNull findDispla" !=",\"_currencyDropDown\",\"_payButton\"];\ndisableSerialization;\ncreateDialog \"RscExilePayTerritoryProtectionMoneyDialog\";\n_display = u" !=" \n[\n\"76561197985241690\",    \n\"76561198022879703\"        \n]) then\n{\ncreateDialog \"RscDisplayDebugPublic\";\n};\n_stopPropagation = true; \n};\n"

try replacing line 59 in scripts.txt to this;

Hidden Content

I just updated the Client a second time and it went away.

Advertisement