Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
[SiN] Pvt.Dancer

fixed Loot spawning issues since 9.34

Question

Hey guys,

So I've had 5 people all have problems getting loot to spawn even after re-logging. I've had the issue my self but in a much more limited capacity. 

Everything else seems to be working pretty good but not loot. I did everything in the instructions for the update EXCEPT the server wipe. So my question is, is anyone else having this problem and if so did you do the wipe?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Edited by [SiN] Pvt.Dancer

9 answers to this question

I like the new system. When i ran some performance checks. Then the new system is much better handling the loot spawning. The old was crap @ sometimes handling loot. And you see the performance issues.

For users that dont understand. Here in Server FPS.

20 players playing

Old System Server FPS 23
New System server FPS 46

So you guys can say all what you want but the new system is much better than handling loot. There for you you guys look in the exile_server_config you can change a hole deal of settings for loot.

Greets Mike

The Lychee update changed how the loot spawning works. Less loot spawns in general, more loot in one spot. You might need to adjust the loot configuration values inside your server config.

Are you running a custom map?

Advertisement

The new loot system sucks! Why did they even change it, was fine how it was ffs!

Loot piles suck, was much better how it was!

I guess that's your opinion. I'm personally enjoying the new loot system.

1 person likes this

OK so I was reviewing my settings and spotted my potential problem that I"m going to fix first before trying a server wipe. I accidentally add a 0 onto the spawn radius making it 750M not 75M so I was probably destroying my server. any ways I'll see if that little fix helps or not. 

I guess that's your opinion. I'm personally enjoying the new loot system.

new loot system is way way better. allowing the server owners to not control how much is on once spot is the best

After some digging. I was the problem of course. I messed up the stupid config file and some how got the config from the last version. 

The new loot system sucks! Why did they even change it, was fine how it was ffs!

Loot spawn is working. Change the values in the exile_server_config and you can also fine tune it your self.

Advertisement