CEN

Replace all Thermal Scanners in your Database!

11 posts in this topic

Until the thermal scanners get fixed, I suggest you remove them from your loot tables and then run a few SQL queries to replace them in your database.

Tweaked a query that @second_coming came up with:

UPDATE player SET backpack_magazines = REPLACE(backpack_magazines, 'Exile_Item_ThermalScannerPro', 'Exile_Item_ChristmasTinner_Cooked') WHERE backpack_magazines LIKE '%"Exile_Item_ThermalScannerPro"%';
UPDATE player SET vest_magazines = REPLACE(vest_magazines, 'Exile_Item_ThermalScannerPro', 'Exile_Item_ChristmasTinner_Cooked') WHERE vest_magazines LIKE '%"Exile_Item_ThermalScannerPro"%';
UPDATE container SET cargo_magazines = REPLACE(cargo_magazines, 'Exile_Item_ThermalScannerPro', 'Exile_Item_ChristmasTinner_Cooked') WHERE cargo_magazines LIKE '%"Exile_Item_ThermalScannerPro"%';
UPDATE vehicle SET cargo_magazines = REPLACE(cargo_magazines, 'Exile_Item_ThermalScannerPro', 'Exile_Item_ChristmasTinner_Cooked') WHERE cargo_magazines LIKE '%"Exile_Item_ThermalScannerPro"%';

Hi Cen, long time no speak, hope ATD's going well :)

Quick question, as I used your fantastic update SQL to update the DB with 094, I'm left with the items Exile removed still in the DB. I have used your and @second_coming sql above to clean some of these items out like the thermal scopes and lasers but, is there a safe way to clean out the navid and it's ammo especially considering some players will have it equipped with attachments etc...?

Advertisement

This might be a stupid question, but how exactly are the thermal scanners broken in-game?

On 12/13/2015 at 9:49 PM, BaroN said:

Hi Cen, long time no speak, hope ATD's going well :)

Quick question, as I used your fantastic update SQL to update the DB with 094, I'm left with the items Exile removed still in the DB. I have used your and @second_coming sql above to clean some of these items out like the thermal scopes and lasers but, is there a safe way to clean out the navid and it's ammo especially considering some players will have it equipped with attachments etc...?

Are you wanting to just remove them or replace them with a different weapon?

Why is there a need to replace thermal scanners? I have tested them and they work?

On 12/13/2015 at 9:51 AM, Lucius said:

This might be a stupid question, but how exactly are the thermal scanners broken in-game?

I think that this is just from a different patch, someone asked about formating for the new database.

bregan5 The original post was from a while a go, I just necro'd it for my question about the sql and editing it to remove the navid.

CEN after all, I think we are going to leave the Navid in the game. It's caused uproar on my server that exile have removed it and to be honest I'm not sure why it's considered too OP with the recoil....

Thanks for your advice anyway man.

1 person likes this

Advertisement