Boose

Add extra Cookies

8 posts in this topic

Hi

Is there a way I can add extra loot to the loot table/trader and then to the crafting function 

For example i have been trying to get stuff from Arma_3_CfgVehicles_EMPTY to enable me to create some extra loot, and crafting possibility!

I have extra magazines spawning in the loot table, so i know how to do that. But i wasnt getting any of the extra "small" items spawning (drill, hammer, etc).

I had them in the trader but now picture showed, i could buy but they didn't go into my inventory. 

They also didn't show in the crafting recipes - is this just exile_  that show there.

Jake

Edited by Digital Purge

Advertisement

Did you made a new mod with the items 

They are default arma 3 items

you cant use them just cos they are default arma 3 items unfortunately. they are defined empty for a reason... they are empty items that can only used as props. You have to create a new mod with the "props" and essentially give them item status - Note it has to be downloaded by all the players. Wasteland gets around the issue by not using the built in inventory system and instead creating a virtual inventory allowing them to turn the "props" into items from within the mission file itself.

you cant use them just cos they are default arma 3 items unfortunately. they are defined empty for a reason... they are empty items that can only used as props. You have to create a new mod with the "props" and essentially give them item status - Note it has to be downloaded by all the players. Wasteland gets around the issue by not using the built in inventory system and instead creating a virtual inventory allowing them to turn the "props" into items from within the mission file itself.

so why not copy wasteland and do it here?  

Wastelands inventory is built entirely into the mod. Not impossible to port but a monster project. Easier to instead create a virtual inventory system from scratch and that my friend is a big job :( 

Hmm. Just be cool to see all the base building stuff from daimyo base building .. Would it be possilbe to port that mod over.. Also Welcome here Happydayz. Have to say your the man. Your info and scripts on Opendayz.net back in the day helped me host an amazing arma 2 dayz mod server back in the day.. 

Advertisement