1Hiit

InfiSTAR ban players (VEMF_Client)

13 posts in this topic

I don't know what VEMF is or what it bans for, you should provide a bit more information^^

Advertisement

I don't know what VEMF is or what it bans for, you should provide a bit more information^^

VEMF = vampires epoch mission file, but updated to Exile.

Works fine without client and battleye filters.

Got this in A3_BANLOG: 06-10-2015 13:27:45 infiSTAR.de | Name_LP(76****************************) LocalMarker: ["VEMF_DynaLocInva_ID5280.62"] (v0010C)

And in A3_HACKLOG this: 06-10-2015 13:27:45 infiSTAR.de | 3h 27min 7s | Name_LP(76*************************) | LocalMarker: ["VEMF_DynaLocInva_ID5280.62"] [FPS: 43.7158|THREADS: 8] (v0010C)

Edited by 1Hiit

It will likely be one of the marker checks. You'll need to add VEMF_ to the LocalM check

1 person likes this

It will likely be one of the marker checks. You'll need to add VEMF_ to the LocalM check

Where is the LocalM? im new with InfiSTAR

In the config file, under the markers section (you might also be able to set 'Check Local Markers' to false):

/*  Check Global Markers */ _CGM = true;    /* true or false */    /* you may need to disable this check for A.I. Missions - or whitelist the used Markers in the _aLocalM Array beneath */
/*  Check Local Markers  */ _CLM = true;    /* true or false */    /* false if you do not want LocalMarker to be checked. */
/*  Use _aLocalM array   */ _UMW = true;    /* true or false */    /* use allowed marker array from below (for example AltisLife uses house_ and others in there) or A.I. Missions */
/* _aLocalM: if '_CLM' && _UMW - this array of names will be allowed */
_aLocalM = ['MissionMarker'];
2 people like this

Had this also but related to DMS missions. marker problem again. It banned the player however I couldn't unban him in infistar and cannot find anything in server files like a ban.txt anyone have any pointers on what to do?

Advertisement