XxRTEKxX

Mod Uniforms Not Applying When Fitted

8 posts in this topic

Recently on my server, any and all mod added uniforms will not apply to anyone who puts them on. All ingame uniforms do. The uniforms will go into the slot, but will show the previously  worn nonmod uniform.

Any ideas or suggestions?

make sure @ folder is inside your server folder @exile. Yes I know from the past some of them where client side mods, in our case some maybe required with exile inside the directory.

Advertisement

make sure @ folder is inside your server folder @exile. Yes I know from the past some of them where client side mods, in our case some maybe required with exile inside the directory.

Must have been the recent patch that broke it. Never had an issue with it till this last patch.

So by putting this mod into the @ExileServer folder, it will not require players to have the mod in order to use it? Or This just bypasses the normal server use of a mod, by not needing it to be in the main directory as the other mods? Like using A3XAI or DMS?

Edited by XxRTEKxX

I tried to add the uniform pbo's from the Massi uniforms mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19132&highlight=DEVGRU%2BUNITS to the @Exile addons, I tried to add them to the @ExileServer addons folder and the issue still remains. Ever since the Exile update after Banana, these uniforms will not apply to anyone. They work fine in editor, in any mission, but in Exile, they will not apply. 

EDIT: Turns out that the update for 1.52 of Arma 3 broke most of the uniforms in all of Massi's mods. I also noticed that the update broke some of the other uniforms used in the zombies mod as well. Either the uniforms do not apply, or the body goes into the ground with arms out while any vest/headgear/backpack/head remains normal at normal height. So it is a Bohemia issue, not an issue to do with Exile. 

These are the errors I've been getting in the RPT when I try to use one of these uniforms. 

19:52:29 In class "U_mas_usd_B_CombatUniform_mcam_vest" is abstract config class "B_mas_usd_Soldier_03_f" and can't be used with uniform.
19:52:53 In class "U_mas_sfod_B_CombatUniform_des_vest" is abstract config class "B_mas_sfod_Soldier_03d_f" and can't be used with uniform.
19:53:03 In class "U_mas_usn_B_CombatUniform_veg_vest" is abstract config class "B_mas_usn_Soldier_03_f_v" and can't be used with uniform.
19:53:11 In class "U_mas_usn_B_CombatUniform_sage_vest" is abstract config class "B_mas_usn_Soldier_03_f_g" and can't be used with uniform.

19:53:20 In class "U_mas_usr_B_IndUniform1_v" is abstract config class "B_mas_usr_Soldier_ind1_f_v" and can't be used with uniform.
19:53:28 In class "U_mas_usn_B_CombatUniform_des_vest" is abstract config class "B_mas_usn_Soldier_03_f_d" and can't be used with uniform.
19:53:37 In class "U_mas_usd_B_founiform1_o" is abstract config class "B_mas_usd_Soldier_fo1_f" and can't be used with uniform.

19:53:49 In class "U_mas_usn_B_CombatUniform_wood_vest" is abstract config class "B_mas_usn_Soldier_03_f_wood" and can't be used with uniform.

Edited by XxRTEKxX

Must have been the recent patch that broke it. Never had an issue with it till this last patch.

So by putting this mod into the @ExileServer folder, it will not require players to have the mod in order to use it? Or This just bypasses the normal server use of a mod, by not needing it to be in the main directory as the other mods? Like using A3XAI or DMS?

no no with the @exile, and the @exileserver, with the @mas stuffs. IF its broken by arma that stinks.

no no with the @exile, and the @exileserver, with the @mas stuffs. IF its broken by arma that stinks.

Not just Massi uniforms affected by the Bohemia patch. A lot of other  mods too. The Bohemia devs know about it, but so far it looks like its up to the mod  devs to figure out a fix. Affected uniforms are mostly the ones with rolled up sleeves or the ones with tshirt. Long sleeve variants seem to work.so for now, with the  Massi USSOCOM & DEVGRU, only use the long sleeve uniforms, the ghillie suits and the wet suit.

Try taking them out of the exile client mod and doing it as a server mod i know that is crap cause it forces everyone to download all your mods but i have it that way with my 50 some mods and i have never had a problem with clothing.

Advertisement