Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nark0t1k

Task Force Feedback ?

10 posts in this topic

Hello 

Just wanna know if some people still using Task Force on Exile ?

any bug to repport with it ?

Thanks for your time :)

I ran it for about 3 weeks. It worked very very well. But I think there is a problem with CBA and Exile. When I had CBA  on the server. Players kept joining the server in the water. I would have to wipe the Database to allow them to respawn. Since removing CBA it seems to have fixed it. Not sure why EPOCH and now Exile do not support CBA.. kind of crappy. 

Advertisement

Went full retard, my bad. But you do have to remember to set it up the way you want it, would recommend setting it to spawn with the radio in the radio slot instead of the backpack radio, also its nice being able to mount a radio in a vehicle to. Been working with dobrowney on his server and its working good.

Edited by Peel
Gave wrong info by mistake

@Peel

Thanks , i try to start it without CBA but tell my CBA_main is needed :/

I allready disable backpack radio

Look for enable longe range radio in car

Also i get this in RPT 

18:21:22 No owner
18:21:22 Error in expression </*-------------------------------------->
18:21:22   Error position: </*-------------------------------------->
18:21:22   Error Invalid number in expression
18:21:22 "ExileClient - Saved you a Script Thread"
18:21:22 "Nark0t1k/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler] Stack as been updated with ID (CBA_PFH) for Event (onEachFrame) executing Function (cba_common_fnc_onFrame), Replaced: (true)"
18:21:23 "Nark0t1k/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler] Stack as been updated with ID (CBA_PFH) for Event (onEachFrame) executing Function (cba_common_fnc_onFrame), Replaced: (true)"
18:21:23 "Nark0t1k/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler] Stack as been updated with ID (CBA_PFH) for Event (onEachFrame) executing Function (cba_common_fnc_onFrame), Replaced: (true)"
18:21:23 No owner
18:21:23 "ExileClient - Saved you a Script Thread"
18:21:23 Error in expression </*-------------------------------------->
18:21:23   Error position: </*-------------------------------------->
18:21:23   Error Invalid number in expression
18:21:24 "Nark0t1k/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler] Stack as been updated with ID (CBA_PFH) for Event (onEachFrame) executing Function (cba_common_fnc_onFrame), Replaced: (true)"
18:21:24 "Nark0t1k/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler] Stack as been updated with ID (CBA_PFH) for Event (onEachFrame) executing Function (cba_common_fnc_onFrame), Replaced: (true)"
18:21:25 "Nark0t1k/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler] Stack as been updated with ID (CBA_PFH) for Event (onEachFrame) executing Function (cba_common_fnc_onFrame), Replaced: (true)"
18:21:25 "ExileClient - Saved you a Script Thread"

@Peel

Thanks , i try to start it without CBA but tell my CBA_main is needed :/

I allready disable backpack radio

Look for enable longe range radio in car

Also i get this in RPT 

18:21:22 No owner
18:21:22 "ExileClient - Saved you a Script Thread"
18:21:22 "Nark0t1k/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler] Stack as been updated with ID (CBA_PFH) for Event (onEachFrame) executing Function (cba_common_fnc_onFrame), Replaced: (true)"
18:21:23 No owner
18:21:23 "ExileClient - Saved you a Script Thread"
18:21:25 "Nark0t1k/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler] Stack as been updated with ID (CBA_PFH) for Event (onEachFrame) executing Function (cba_common_fnc_onFrame), Replaced: (true)"
18:21:25 "ExileClient - Saved you a Script Thread"

That's my bad, sorry about that had a total complete brain fart, you do need CBA for it to work with exile, for about the dependencies. I'm trying to remember I think there was something I had messed with in the past that was like tfar but cant remember what it was, I know it wasn't acre, although did love acre for arma 2 and I know they did make a version called acre2 for arma 3, don't know if it is still around or not. Ill do some digging around and see what I can find, I know ive seen it working on a few different life servers before and I think someone had found away around having to have CBA somehow.

I use last CBA from Armaholic, everything work fine now

This error come from CBA version give with TaskForce

We can probably make our "workalone" taskforce and share it^^

Sounds likes a good project will have to check the permissions for tfar and cba first and see if we can, if we can get it working I see it having a lot of potential for other peoples servers also since tfar to me feels like it fits really well with the theme of exile 

Edited by Peel
Stupid auto correct

Just FYI...Keep an eye on the Database when you spawn these in. We tried awhile back for our HardCorp Server with ACRE for Arma 2. The issue was that ACRE was dolling out RadioID's up to 999. However, once you got to 1000 it would rollback to 000 and start again. This was because ACRE was looking in the database and if it found RadioID987 lets say and that character was dead, the radio did not work. In turn your radio would not work either. the only way to reset was to delete all players in the Table. 

Edited by Falcon911

do gotta ask is this the same falcon911 I think it is from back in the survival op days

Advertisement