Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nomad52

Modding Exile to be used with Esseker

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a guide to make this map work with exile? I've been trying to get esseker to work with exile but exile was originally supposed to be used for altis, is there some pbo that I don't know about that has to make it changed to another map, because I've already tried changing the actual map in the pbo, the bat, etc, but the server will not work with it.

Edited by Nomad52

Advertisement

don't use Esseker, it has horrible hits on your FPS, you glitch out into the ground. I could go on.  

sorry buddy but I'm not taking your word for it no matter what is said. get a better computer. or lie in a post saying you have a high end pc, because evidently you don't. 

sorry buddy but I'm not taking your word for it no matter what is said. get a better computer. or lie in a post saying you have a high end pc, because evidently you don't. 

wow..thats more than just a little rude and obnoxious.. I DO have a high end PC and I can confirm what Hoskins said. but mate you're a bit of a jerk, maybe you should go back to playing COD on your little kiddies console...

Its true that esseker has its issues with fps drops in some areas and glitching into the ground. It is an incomplete map that is still in alpha and no one knows if there is going to be a new update anytime soon since the guy that has been working on it is in Ireland looking for a new job.

c'mon guys... get serious...

he didnt ask you if he should use it...

he already decided to do so... and asked about a how-to...

c'mon guys... get serious...

he didnt ask you if he should use it...

he already decided to do so... and asked about a how-to...

Most of the replies have been serious. If he wants to run an esseker server and deal with it being broken then by all means go ahead. We're just giving our opinion against it is all.

wow..thats more than just a little rude and obnoxious.. I DO have a high end PC and I can confirm what Hoskins said. but mate you're a bit of a jerk, maybe you should go back to playing COD on your little kiddies console...

What the hell is COD? 

Anyway thanks to the one guy who actually gave me support besides the immature moderator and members that decided to do anything but help someone on the forums. Good community guys keep it going. 

Edited by Nomad52

Advertisement