canuckbrian

Stack Items In Trader UI

7 posts in this topic

When you're at the trader and you're looking at your inventory in whatever storage item (uniform, vest, backpack, vehicle) it would be really nice if multiples of an item would stack instead of being individual.

You could have a "Sell x 1" that sells just one of the selected item, or a "Sell All" button that sells the entire stack.

What I mean is this.

Lets say you have 10 NVS scopes in your backpack. Right now all 10 scopes show up as individual items in the trader list. Like this:

current.thumb.png.2ced684f07f5e5b01d0b65

What would be nice is if all ten were stacked into a single line with a quantity value beside it. You could show the sale price for 1 and the sale price for the stack. Here's a mockup I did quickly:

stacked.thumb.png.fcadb2c65eaff0354e0a9b

Edited by canuckbrian
3 people like this

Surely you'd then have multiple options for each item, so you'd end up with a huge trader list?

Advertisement

Condensed to first post. See first post.

Edited by canuckbrian
2 people like this

+1 the trader system at current is a huge PITA, i know it's that way to prevent duping when selling items too fast, but surely something can be done, even if it's only just how epoch traders would let you simply stand still and wait out the animation a second time until you were out of that item being sold.

Great idea maybe not a SALE ALL button but a SALE x5 or SALE x10 would be great and would keep with the none duping and seed what is a task at times

Advertisement