BetterDeadThanZed

Hatchet classname?

8 posts in this topic

I'd like to add the hatchet to the traders but I can't seem to find it in the loot spawn. Does anyone know the classname?

I believe it is

Exile_Melee_Axe

but don't put it in the traders!!!!!! its so easy to find...make your players work for it!

:)

Advertisement

Ah, it's already in the traders I see.. I was searching for "hatchet" not "axe".

It's not easy to find. There's only a 0.5% chance to find it and only in industrial spawns. On a map like Lingor, which I'm running, there isn't much industry.

Ah, it's already in the traders I see.. I was searching for "hatchet" not "axe".

It's not easy to find. There's only a 0.5% chance to find it and only in industrial spawns. On a map like Lingor, which I'm running, there isn't much industry.

can you fix the arma swinging thing too? i feel like i am chopping rabbits meat instead of trees.

what he is talking about then?

EDIT: Just understand what you want to say ^^ sry ;)

Edited by nark0t1k

Advertisement