Einstein

Vehicle inventory is shown as full

Question

Hey everybody,

I don't know if it's a sever or a game bug. Somtimes the inventory of my offrod car is shown as completely full. So I'm not able to put more stuff in it. It's full all the time, even if I put out all items. I had this two times on the server Candyland.army HIVE#2 (176.9.59.53:5555). Someone knows these bug and how to fix it?

Thx for all help!

16 answers to this question

we run a default server and i am one of the admins - never heard of such issue.

i would suspect these other server are running some ADDITIONAL mods along with exile.

want to test it?  play on 'plain jane' server...

i am 99.9% sure, it is an add-on causing this...

:)

Ok I talked to an server admin. He knew this problem and it appeares if you sell items out of the vehicle. He also said it is an known Exile bug and it will be fixed soon. Hope so ...

Advertisement

It used to seem it was tied to the bipod duping when you sold anything our of a vehicle with a bipod in it. It 'appeared' to be over filling the vehicle nad never clear out. Relogging would fix it. Now it happens every time I sell anything. And in any vehicle. 

I will have a look at this this weekend.

1 person likes this

Hello :)

Sometimes i get this bug with a backpack (carryall) too. To free the space i have to drop the backpack on the ground, open it and click "take all". After that the carryall bar (under the inventory) is empty again.

Best regards, HoroX.

it seems to me as If i sell my collected Backpack directly out of the sluged Backpack or car i have the same bug too.

Sorry 4 my bad English.

Confirming 87 Scopes and stuff , IMO it still has to do with combining mags. Works great for ammo, but attachments like tws and nightstalker dupe like crazy.

Edited by NedFox

Same problem on Candyland.army Chernarus since the 0.9.34 patch.

It happens when you sell objects from inventory to a trader. Exemple : Selling 10 objects from your offroad thanks to the option, in the trader's menu, when you'll be back to your vehicle, you'll see his inventory full. Relog to see the inventory normally.

Advertisement