Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wasils

9.34C bug related to double binded keys to Sprint/Evasive

Question

I found a bug related to the latest update release of exile 9.34 coconut. previously I have had no problems with my Evasive Left/Right keys binded to (LSHIFT A/D) while simultaneously having LSHIFT also binded to regular sprint (not auto sprint W+S). this worked flawlessly by allowing me to sprint while strafing left and right holding down LSHIFT in the standing and crouch positions. also the prone position activated evasive left and right without conflict. now I can prone and activate evasive L/R with my current bindings but not sprint and strafe or sprint and have any regular functional movement. in some cases the movement of my player freezes. please make the devs aware of this to fix it. It is critical that I have this control back. 

Edited by wasils

3 answers to this question

The only thing that Exile modifies in movement is the auto-run functionality. I doubt that we can affect the mentioned behavior at all. I think we cannot break things like these (and also not fix it).

Can you please re-check your key binds? For me, the stance modifier is at vanilla R-CTRL and it works without problems :/ 

I reassigned all my keys starting with preset Arma 3 Alternative. This didn't resolve it but I made new arrangements for controls. It's okay. I hope the issue isn't over looked. I'm convinced it's from the mod not Arma. It started to occur after 9.34 and I think the mod version just before 9.34 after Arma's official update was already released. Never had a problem with it before. 

Edited by wasils

something to think about as well wasils, bohemia ALSO came out with updates too....might be related to this...

who knows?

;)

Advertisement