Tereith2050

Sending exile servers?

31 posts in this topic

Today i created an exile server and everything works like butter now after a hard time adding stuff etc. 
but i'm not the one suppossed to run the server. I just made the whole server with everything.

I then took my whole @exileserver and mission pbo and sent it to my "friend" who's suppossed to run the server on his "server"
But now when it's working perfectly on mine and he tries to run it it keeps giving him Exile.Esseker reading from bank over and over and over and over again... 
what can be wrong here? 

Looks like you got your self into a little pickle. Why dont you just set it up for him assuming he is using the same map. Some time copy pasting just does not cut it.

Advertisement

guess that's what we gotta do...... starting to get real tired of installing servers now though. I just don't get why it's not working... 

check your ip/port/name/password in new files against new server.

example:

old = db-192.168.1.100 name:test pass:1234

new = db-96.85.74.123 name:mydb pass:xyz

also, make sure all folders are the same name/case, along with the db

:)

Check (or post) your RPT logs and check what the error message it's throwing.

Thanks for the RPT log idea i'd all forgotten. Well! we have a mod error. or Addon error. With my version of esseker and his version. :) 

lol glad to hear you have a lead on the issue

I swear, I spend 90% of my time looking through RPT logs these days...

1 person likes this

this is the error it has 

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.esseker, cabuildings_misc, aia_misc_e_config, aia_buildings_config, aia_misc_config, aia_misc3_config, sar_ru_architecture, ryanzombies, ryanzombiesfunctions
23:23:15 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Esseker\config.cpp, line 2007: '/CfgExileCustomCode.ExileClient_util_world_isTerritoryNearby': Missing ';' prior '}'

You need to add "esseker, cabuildings_misc, aia_misc_e_config, aia_buildings_config, aia_misc_config, aia_misc3_config, sar_ru_architecture, ryanzombies, ryanzombiesfunctions" into the Addons section in your mission.sqm..

mission.jpg

Edited by MetalHead
add pic

Advertisement