Wes218

HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD THESE MODS????????

Question

I'VE BEEN WATCHING VIDEOS AND READING FORUMS ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS MOD ALONG WITH THE ZOMBIES YET I'VE HAD NO

SUCCESS OR ANY PROGRESS BECAUSE THIS EXILE SITE IS TOO COMPLICATED ON THE SURFACE TO EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN WITH DOWNLOADING EXILE, I DON'T KNOW WHICH THING TO CLICK TO START THE DOWNLOAD, I DON'T KNOW THE FIRST THING TO GO TO, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THERE'S SO MANY STEPS TO THESE MODS.

SOMEONE HELP ME SOLVE THIS CLUTTERED MESS SO THAT I CAN JUST PLAY A DAMN GAME...

2 people like this

4 answers to this question

IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD OUR MOD CLICK ON THE BIG DOWNLOAD BUTTON ON TOP OF THIS PAGE. IF YOU WANT TO USE THIRD PARTY MODS IN ADDITION TO EXILE, PLEASE ASK THE AUTHORS OF THESE MODS. HOW CAN YOU EXPECT US TO KNOW ALL THE THIRD PARTY MODS IN THE WORLD? EVEN BETTER: HOW CAN YOU EXPECT US TO SUPPORT THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE THAT WE DO NOT EVEN KNOW?

8 people like this

Advertisement

My mom always wants from me to install her software/games yet she can do it herself but its easier to let her son to read the text that says where to click :).

2 people like this

I'VE BEEN WATCHING VIDEOS AND READING FORUMS ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS MOD ALONG WITH THE ZOMBIES YET I'VE HAD NO

SUCCESS OR ANY PROGRESS BECAUSE THIS EXILE SITE IS TOO COMPLICATED ON THE SURFACE TO EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN WITH DOWNLOADING EXILE, I DON'T KNOW WHICH THING TO CLICK TO START THE DOWNLOAD, I DON'T KNOW THE FIRST THING TO GO TO, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THERE'S SO MANY STEPS TO THESE MODS.

SOMEONE HELP ME SOLVE THIS CLUTTERED MESS SO THAT I CAN JUST PLAY A DAMN GAME...

a3launcher is your friend. As for 3rd party mods look at the releases forum or armaholic

Advertisement