Psycho

[WIP] Mv22 Osprey

33 posts in this topic

On 17.11.2015, 17:53:43, Spartan said:

JerryF, Psycho is working on porting the MV22 into the base Exile mod itself. As soon as it is ready, you won't have to install anything extra, it will be included in Exile. :)

Thanks, Spartan, sorry i am that late, but had wrecked our server with the mas vehicles mod and had to set up our server completely new xD

Do you know the easiest way to get more vehicles in Exile, without any Mods? Just vehicles that are in original Arma for example, because i think this is causing less problems. But the problem is to find all the classnames, or rather the classnames for all the skins. But i saw that some more vehicles will come with the next update, which is nice, but we need some more different miliary style cars, other trucks, helis, maybe planes. Mustn´t be hundreds of them, if i could add 10-20 more vehicles, that would be enough. But we want to see them in the Traders too, not only their names, prices etc displayed. But when i think about it, this isn´t even a must be, because i guess we can handle 10-20 vehicles without seeing a pic of them... xD

Or if it has to be another Mod, one which is simple to install serverside?

30 minutes ago, JerryF said:

Thanks, Spartan, sorry i am that late, but had wrecked our server with the mas vehicles mod and had to set up our server completely new xD

Do you know the easiest way to get more vehicles in Exile, without any Mods? Just vehicles that are in original Arma for example, because i think this is causing less problems. But the problem is to find all the classnames, or rather the classnames for all the skins. But i saw that some more vehicles will come with the next update, which is nice, but we need some more different miliary style cars, other trucks, helis, maybe planes. Mustn´t be hundreds of them, if i could add 10-20 more vehicles, that would be enough. But we want to see them in the Traders too, not only their names, prices etc displayed. But when i think about it, this isn´t even a must be, because i guess we can handle 10-20 vehicles without seeing a pic of them... xD

Or if it has to be another Mod, one which is simple to install serverside?

you can adjust skins and even host them serverside , but I dont have a direct link for this, someone mentioned this in the forums here already.

you can not add vehicles without adding addons right now. hopefuly exile will bring some good with the next updates ;)

Advertisement
6 hours ago, ☜✪☞[KENNEX]☜✪☞ said:

Nice one:D so are you using a Keyboard or Controller pad ?

Keyboard  B|

1 person likes this

Can it have a radio that plays S.O.A.D while in 1st person? I keed.  Looking good!

Advertisement