OscarKilo

Installing Zombies and Demons to server

Question

I recently purchased an Exile Server from vilayer.  I am a total rookie with this kind of thing, but I am a technical person.  After 2 days and with some help from vilayer, I was able to switch the map to Chernarus. But I cannot figure our how to install server addons like Zombies and Demons.  Can someone please walk me through this.  I feel if I had an understanding of how to install one, I would be able to install most others with no problem.  I have tried a few steps from other posts on this forum as well others and they haven't worked for me, but I couldn't tell you exactly what steps those were.  Any help is greatly appreciated! 

3 answers to this question

Hey @OscarKilo, I have a Vilayer server as well. I can help you with most mods but I havn't messed with the Zombies yet. You can hit me up on ihop.teamspeak3.com and I'll help you with what I can. 

Hey @OscarKilo, I have a Vilayer server as well. I can help you with most mods but I havn't messed with the Zombies yet. You can hit me up on ihop.teamspeak3.com and I'll help you with what I can. 

That would be awesome!!  Thank you.  Will you be available at around 5:15?

I have managed to install Ryanzombies to the server, and that part is successful.  But when installing a script to allow the zombies to spawn, I am getting Battleye restrictions.  How can I get past those?  

Advertisement