Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Victory Gamerz

After update install

Question

I copied over my config.cpp contents into the new config.cpp and added what moded code that was needed but all i get it this error over and over in the RPT

Any help would be appreciated....I checked the listed lines and nothing is duplicate

18:51:59 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 9302, Steam Query Port: 9303
18:51:59 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\config.cpp, line 14: .CfgClans: Member already defined.
18:51:59 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\config.cpp, line 26: .Exile_AbstractCraftingRecipe: Member already defined.
18:51:59 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\config.cpp, line 583: .CfgCraftingRecipes: Member already defined.
18:51:59 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\config.cpp, line 2765: .CfgExileArsenal: Member already defined.
18:51:59 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\config.cpp, line 2782: .CfgExileCustomCode: Member already defined.
18:51:59 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\config.cpp, line 2788: .CfgExileMusic: Member already defined.
18:51:59 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\config.cpp, line 2797: .CfgFlags: Member already defined.
18:51:59 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\config.cpp, line 2842: .CfgTerritories: Member already defined.
18:51:59 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\config.cpp, line 4789: .CfgTraderCategories: Member already defined.
18:51:59 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\config.cpp, line 4933: .CfgTraders: Member already defined.
18:51:59 Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\config.cpp, line 5305: .CfgVehicleCustoms: Member already defined.

Edited by Victory Gamerz

2 answers to this question

Looks like you are trying to include a file that has the listed Classes already defined. Are you using a custom config.cpp? Because then you would need to comment out the old one.

1 person likes this

No sir I'm not, I just edited the current one and added to it as needed for MAS and CUP. I'm trying a fresh install now, Its almost like it is reading two files some how....

Advertisement