Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xenosis

Server not showing in A3Launcher anymore?

5 posts in this topic

Hello

I just got Ryan zombies running on my server yesterday and showing as required mod in A3Launcher..

But today I tried adding MAS weapons and vehicles to the server, but after a few server shutdowns and changing configurations I was unable to get it to show @Mas as installed mod in the launcher..

But now I can't even get the server to show in the A3laucnher, it normally appears with no delay after starting the server..

My start parameters:

arma3server.exe -mod=@exile;@asm;@Ryanzombies;@mas18;@masvehicles;Kart,Mark,Heli; -servermod=@exileserver; -loadMissionToMemory -enableHT -config=D:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=D:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit

I've dropped the @mas18 and @masvehicles inside the server folder copied the key to arma3 key folder and then added the start parameters..

Anybody know whats wrong?

Why do you use MAS 1.8? 

Use the latest update MAS 1.10 instead, there is no point in using outdated mods, and surely they will be unavailable at some point, so people can't download them, make sure to run the latest updates on all mods, most people subscribe through Steam workshop for mods, and these will not be compatible with those in A3Launcher.

As for it's not showing in A3Launcher, can't answer that, because I hate A3Launcher.

Advertisement

If you have mods that are not on Arma 3 Launcher it won't show the server iirc

Edited by MGTDB

arma3server.exe -mod=@exile;@asm;@Ryanzombies;@mas18;@masvehicles;Kart,Mark,Heli; -servermod=@exileserver; -loadMissionToMemory -enableHT -config=D:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=D:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit

Kart,Mark,Heli;

For a start they don't need including and secondly you have put a comma between instead of a semi colon. I don't think -autoinit and -loadmissiontomemory are both required either, just use -autoinit

Edited by second_coming

Why do you use MAS 1.8? 

Use the latest update MAS 1.10 instead, there is no point in using outdated mods, and surely they will be unavailable at some point, so people can't download them, make sure to run the latest updates on all mods, most people subscribe through Steam workshop for mods, and these will not be compatible with those in A3Launcher.

As for it's not showing in A3Launcher, can't answer that, because I hate A3Launcher.

Did not know there was a newer version, just downloaded the one on A3Launcher.. 

I did let the server run for a hour and can now see it on A3Launcher with exile, Ryans zombies, Mas weapon and mas vehicles as required mods..

So I guess it was a problem with A3Launcher..

If I download the new version 1.10, would people using the A3Launcher be able to join since it not updated to 1.10?

Kart,Mark,Heli; 

For a start they don't need including and secondly you have put a comma between instead of a semi colon. I don't think -autoinit and -loadmissiontomemory are both required either, just use -autoinit

I have not had Arma servers for years running, since Arma 2 when i had Dayz,epoc and wasteland servers running, so I'm just starting to get into Arma server building again..

So I did the quick setup used this server package:

http://www.exilemod.com/topic/5651-server-installationupgrade-guide-40-0934-coconut/

So I'm using he's start parameters and added my own mods and -loadMissionToMemory -enableHT (I see many servers was using these parameters)

Advertisement