SilenceFiction

Cannot build next to spawn zone and cannot place walls and other stuff down

Question

Since the "Pitaya" update we have been experiencing this bugs.

Edited by SilenceFiction

8 answers to this question

Advertisement

From your other thread:

My guess would be its problem with the line 

minimumDistanceToSpawnZones = 1000;

the config.cpp file.

Can you not just set that variable lower? If you're within 1000m (the variable above) of a spawn zone, you shouldn't be able to build there.

I'm sure that variable was put in to stop the campers from building a base at the spawn point, then killing all the bambis. In my eyes, it's working as it should

From your other thread:

Can you not just set that variable lower? If you're within 1000m (the variable above) of a spawn zone, you shouldn't be able to build there.

I'm sure that variable was put in to stop the campers from building a base at the spawn point, then killing all the bambis. In my eyes, it's working as it should

I would do that if I was the server's admin, which I'm not. They however (the admins)  told me that they can't help me with it and I should try the forums. So that's what I'm doing.

I'm playing on SpearheadGaming.

Edited by SilenceFiction

You more than likely placed the flag before the building restriction was introduced.  I would suggest asking an admin on the server to pack up your base for you and relocate to an area away from a spawn zone.

You more than likely placed the flag before the building restriction was introduced.  I would suggest asking an admin on the server to pack up your base for you and relocate to an area away from a spawn zone.

That will have to be my last resort. I'll try to convince the admin to decrease the restriction a little bit first... 

Thanks though.

Advertisement