Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlueTItan

Y U Try To Glitch - Sound to loud

9 posts in this topic

Hello I am german player and i dont like the volume about the sound from the feature "Y U Try To Glitch", because the volume is to high.

When the sound starts "Y U Try To Glitch" than explode my ears because this is to loud.

Really please adjust the volume of the sound, in the game I turned the volume level softly.

Before the new patch came with the new sound , the volume level was not a problem

best regards 

Titan

Advertisement

what causes that sound? every now and then it goes off and Im NOT trying to glitch ...I wouldn't even begin to know where to start to even try!

Hmm. never heard that one but then again I don't have a base anymore  :/

If i try and look in one of my vehicles and another is close to it, I get it.  

Yeah... the sound is too loud!

I always here it when i go to the inventory of a vehicle and two vehicles are parked too close to eachother. I think the sound is played because the server can't recognize properly which car/inventory should be opend.

So i think the sound would be ok, if it would reduced in volume by 30-50%. And the sound itself is little bit wrong for the setting if you know what i mean... European Apocalypse... Greek Desaster bla, 2039, all players are inmates of a large prison island and so on... and then there is this slapstick-sound? o.O

Or maybe fix it.. the rason it happenes is that you try to open the inventry of something that is unlocked, near something that is locked... devs please fix :) :D

1 person likes this

Advertisement