ProtoFlex

Esseker

6 posts in this topic

Hi, i am wanting to use the Esseker map on my exile server but all the other threads with links to the pbo have been removed by the staff. I was wondering if there is anyway i can get a hold of one,

Thanks

The only one I found seems to be one with all of the items and AI traders placed for the Altis map.which places many off the edge of the map.  I am trying to figure out where to move everything, but it even still has the Spawn locations from Altis.  This is the first time I have tried changing out maps so it is pretty slow going on my end.

Many people seem to be protective of their working exile.esseker.pbo file. best chance is probably finding somebody willing to link one your way.

Advertisement

Thats a shame i really love the esseker map. Any idea where i might be able to go to ask around for the esseker map?

Just build the props your self, relocate the traders. Make spawn zones, copy marker type from a Altis Pbo. IIts not hard and you could probably have done it by now, Instead of waiting for one

Hey guys, everything you need to follow to make your own Esseker map with your custom loot spawn spots is here

and here

if you need one, you have about 30 minutes before I go to bed lol and ill hook you up. join my TS and poke SaintZ

TS =

atlanta.jestservers.com:8058

or if I'm not around just PM me and we can talk later man. I have no problems helping you out.

Edited by SaintZ

Advertisement