Treorian

Help With Vilayer Server

17 posts in this topic

Hey.. i have a newly install vilayer exile server.. and i have no clue on how to work with tcadmin.. so therfor i ask here if someone can help me with installation of AI scripts, or and Zombie script on this server. i will grant access to the server so the one that know what he is doing can edit files and set things up :D

Good luck with Vilayer - Anyhow, if you need some assistance, email me at Admins@GamersRoost.com I could take a look for you - although i will not take payment of any kind, so please don't offer :)

Thanks,

Josh

Advertisement

Make sure that before anything, that it's not a linux box, linux is known to bug out zombies and demons.

Make sure that before anything, that it's not a linux box, linux is known to bug out zombies and demons.

Good point. Also, if its a Linux box, i am hands off! (lol)

Thanks pople good point.

No problem, I am experienced with AI however, I actually own my own company and have them on auto install so that our customers if they prefer can add them, they may not be missions as those require windows, but they are roaming ai which provide a bit more fun and randomness. Just watch out for Vilayer, their service is a little bad for things like exile.

My recommendation to you is to rent a dedi box (we offer good boxes at low prices at http://futuristicgameservers.com) you can get windows on there and I am completely willing to help you set up ai missions, roaming ai, and zombies on that server.

How do you pay for the server licenses?

How do we pay for our licenses? As far as mods and ai? We actually don't charge for mods.

Psh, im offended you didn't come to me, everyone comes to me for vilayer help..lol jk. But dude hit me up on my TS and ill walk you through everything and we'll have u as a vilayer genius in no time.

atlanta.jestservers.com:8058

3 people like this

Advertisement