Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NuFaN

Falsly banned by infistar

9 posts in this topic

I got one player that gets banned for scroll menu hack, except he is my cousin and sits right beside me so i know for sure he is not hacking. Anyone has an idea what this might be?

it is only his profile that keeps on getting reported xD

Edited by NuFaN

Advertisement

i am the owner, but still i dont know why infistar bans him. Thats why i ask around here, cause maybe someone else has experienced the same!?

And another player banned for scrollhack while taking gear of his dead body!

Infistar please respond if u can help!

banlog:

09-10-2015 22:51:32 infiSTAR.de | illuminate(xxxx) Actions: 82/76 scroll menu hack (v0012)
09-10-2015 23:51:07 infiSTAR.de | illuminate(xxxx) Actions: 130/124 scroll menu hack (v0012)
11-10-2015 12:54:34 infiSTAR.de | Steef(xxxx) Actions: 71/64 scroll menu hack (v0013B)

Edited by NuFaN

true, changed that to false now. and took out the scroll menu part from exileah.sqf. as for now no kicks tbh

All you needed to do was change it to false. No need to rip of the rest of the script. Glad you got it worked out. 

1 person likes this

Did not know that Falcon, so all i found with scrollhack, 2 things, i deleted or set to false, just trying to be safe than sorry xD. 

Thanks for you reply btw, cause now i know i can restore the exileah.sqf and setting false is enough!

Advertisement