Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zarge °

Esseker Map Custom Buildings

3 posts in this topic

So... as the title states, I'm looking to create custom buildings on my Esseker Map.

My Method: I'm Using m3editor But when i do this the problem that i'm faced with is i get error's in my Servers error log saying that the Buildings are mismatched or something. I was asking around and my buddy said i need to use the same buildings as they have on the map? but these are arma 2 buildings i believe? how do i get arma 2 structure/object pack? to work with my m3editor?

EDIT: I did get the custom bases onto the map itself, i can see it and enter it all, But im still getting errors in the log

All Positive help is GREATLY appreciated :)

Edited by Zarge °

Cant use arma two building in the map , just as your buddy said .. only arma 3 and what is in esseker , even in Chernarus etc .. you don't get the option to use a2 buildings etc for hangers and a few other small bits and pieces.. that is a call by bis themselves .. and so far they say no 

Did you remember to delete the CENTER, GROUP and UNIT before you added it to the server? (its from beginning of the editor, to start editing)

Advertisement