Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dead Soul #

Esseker PBO

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I was wondering if someone is willing to help me, I rented a server and then the demand for esseker appeared i have been derping around with pbo's but I can't get the Exile.Esseker to work players always get kicked off the game and to be honest i did not found any explanation or guide on what to code to get exile mission file working at this point I don't know how to code it from scratch I would like someone to help me or to give me the vanilla esseker pbo. 

Thank you for your attention,

Best regards,

Dead Soul.

Advertisement

Many are looking for this. One suggestion was to use the pbo from an exile esseker server you connect to. This requires #1 taking somebody  work without permission and #2 Stripping out whatever modifications they made so you can make your own or possibly installing all of the add-ins they had just right so it just might work.

Still hopeing to find a vanilla exile.esseker file , but trying to work on one at the same time. Would be a great option from a host to be able to change maps with a click. would save a lot of us trouble.

Edited by Mjolnir
1 person likes this

That's a fastest way but not that easy,

Inside that pbo is a bunch of Infistar license script or something like that, and no way you can use that pbo file for your server. An understand of program scripting might help you take that off and then you can tweak it to fit with your server.

Edited by Chipsd

Advertisement