bobsta63

ExileMod have zombies in?

7 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I've seen various videos on YouTube with regards to zombies in this Excile Mod but isn't clear if they are spawning by default or if people have to use special spawner scripts....

I've recently bought Arma3 and was hoping to get a server online with zombies like we previously had in Dayz on Arma2.

Previously I had played Dayz Epoch of which had zombies in but the Epoch version for Arma3 no longer has zombies so I'm hoping that Excile (out of the box) has Zombies in and is the answer to my problems??

Thanks in advance,

Bobby

Edited by bobsta63

It's addons / mods. 

You can find them under "Release".

Advertisement

I'm playing on KnG ExileZ Esseker, and it's so good. 9 mods (including All in Arma terrain pack, Esseker and CUP weapons pack), and the game is so scary. Ton of zombies in town, system like Central loot economy on the server (1.000 items spawning at a moment, and that's all for a long time), day and night...

Reminds me a lot of dayz mod. B|

Edited by Sqweeg

Thanks guys, I'll look to get my own Excile Server setup then... If anyone could link me to the mods that I need to install/instructions on how to install them I'd be really grateful :)

...as in, how to get Zombies working on the server!

Thanks again,

Bobby

Edited by bobsta63

Thanks guys, I'll look to get my own Excile Server setup then... If anyone could link me to the mods that I need to install/instructions on how to install them I'd be really grateful :)

...as in, how to get Zombies working on the server!

Thanks again,

Bobby

I am willing to get my server setup for you in you want. Right now it is default Exile Altis with Higher loot and AI Missions. I was thinking off adding zombies and changing map to Essecker. PM me for more details. I am looking for streamers to use my server.

Also, if you are just going to set it up your self, you might wanna just search for the topics for how-tos.

Edited by Seabear69s

Thanks Seabear69s, yeah I was ideally just looking at installing a dedicated server for myself and a few friends (we all used to play Dayz Origins together) so, ultimately I just wanted link(s) to a zombie mod that I could install into the default Exile (although I too may change map to Essecker now you mention it).

...I'm not much of a streamer lol... Just looking to have a good game of base building, hording and slaying zombies with a fews friends :)

Cheers,

Bobby

You're more than welcome to do that on mine still. My server is still low pop right now. Has 50 slots and it on US East for server location. I'll pm you some info.

Advertisement