QGS

Quality Game Servers | Exile hosting

210 posts in this topic

=========================================================================================================

logo.png

==========================================================================================================

Quality Game Servers is a UK based server provider with servers in France. We started QGS with a simple goal. To provide simple packages for simple prices without overselling. We never oversell our servers, providing you with a powerful and stable game server that is actually able to handle being filled.

We use the latest in DDoS mitigation technology and this together with the huge connections into our hosting center lets you rest easy. If this somehow wouldn't cut it we have several other precautions we can put in place.

We run daily and weekly backups on all of our servers so no matter what happens we can always get you back right where you were.

We are proud to announce that we have just added support for Arma 3 and a couple of highly popular Arma 3 mods, Exile being one of them, to our list of supported games.

- 24/7 Support
- No setup fees
- Exile one click install
- Full FTP and database access
- Daily backups
- TCAdmin control panel

- Unlimited sub users
- No overselling!

-BE Kick One-Click Repair Tool

If this interests you, hop on over to our website and have a look!

Edited by QGS
3 people like this

We have now added a discount code at the bottom that will allow you a 15% off! Enjoy guys! 

Advertisement

One of our happy customers:

We are renting a server for Exile with Quality Game Servers and we are very happy with the overall experience.

We have had the server for just under a week now and its just been running steady and with no problems.

The support is superb. I was blown away when i had an email with a solution to a problem i was having when adding mods. I hadn't opened a ticket, and yet i had an email not long after the problem started, telling me what the problem was and how to fix it. It worked and i had the server running again. Never had this kind of support before.

The server itself runs smooth and the setup didn't take more than 15 min.

They aren't the cheapest company around, but for the service we have had so far, its more than worth every penny.

Can i say something negative? Not really.

So if you are looking for a server provider that is there for you, then Quality Game Servers is the one.

Regards
Miso

We now support BEC with scheduled restarts configured right out of the box! Check out how easy and fast it is to set this up on our servers.

I am very happy with this server, speed and performance are great and I did not face any problems with it.

The support offered by this guy is amazing, he was more than happy to help me with customizations that I needed and dedicated a lot of time doing so without any obligation. This is something you don't see very often, I'm very happy to be working with such a team!

I would highly recommend this service!

I am very happy with this server, speed and performance are great and I did not face any problems with it.

The support offered by this guy is amazing, he was more than happy to help me with customizations that I needed and dedicated a lot of time doing so without any obligation. This is something you don't see very often, I'm very happy to be working with such a team!

I would highly recommend this service!

Nice, server ip so I can play?

1 person likes this

Nice, server ip so I can play?

Just heard off the customer, hes happy for me to publish the IP.

195.154.185.94:2302

Enjoy!

Edited by QGS
1 person likes this

We are now offering trial servers! 5 slot server for 3 days to allow you to check out our servers and how they run. Grab your trial by going to http://qualitygameservers.com/ and clicking on the trial link on our homepage. Message us on live chat or the exile forums if you have any questions!

If you are a existing community we are more then willing to help you transfer all your files and database over to us and minimise your downtime, allowing your community to get playing again right away!

Clicked on your trial link for Arma 3 and get the standard

Not Found

The requested URL /whmcs/cart.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Advertisement