QGS

Quality Game Servers | Exile hosting

223 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Gattaca said:

You are kidding right? 13 days is extreme for a hosting company.  Anyone can be friendly or patient but when it comes to a technical service turn-arounds need to be within a reasonable amount of time.  

I sat behind my mate and had to help him sort out issues due to non-answered tickets spanning over 24 hours.  i think he has one that will be rolling on 48 hours.  I just advised him to close the ticket, take a loss and move on.

If you pay for a service and the service is not able to be used for 1-3 days or 13... not exactly a hosting company I would recommend.  A one-click shop needs to handhold their clients esp in this business.  Not everyone is a Maca or a BetterDeadThanZed kinda guy, people are here to learn and grow.  You can't grow when you have shitty-than-thou service like I've been seeing from QGS.  

This is utter shite (the follow graphic): I'll have to screen-shot my mates ticket queue. 

utter_shite.png

No my service/server was provided immidietly sorry if you misunderstood. I'm talking about a specific script that needs to be added. It's been worked on but uploaded and wasn't working properly. It's been 13 days since I ordered with premium which has them install scripts for you.

I don't have the capability to run a dedi and I truly like QGS as I said and will continue to use their service. Like I said tho scripts shouldn't take as long as this one has.

Also Flas with all due respect their being paid for said services. If I pay you or anyone as a customer you actually should expect it to be done and within a reasonable time.

QGS imho IS the best game server provider they like any company tho can and should always be trying to improve.

Edited by Tango5Ni9r

Well QGS is no more. They've been bought by eoreality.net

1 person likes this

Advertisement