Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XuMepa

admintool for exile infiSTAR.de AntiHack & AdminTool for Exile

7 posts in this topic

Доброго всем времени суток. Разжуйте пожалуйста как установить AntiHack & AdminTool for Exile от infiSTAR, Пересмотрел кучу всего, а про Exile не нашел 

в нём есть инструкция. в скачанном архиве есть файлик readme

______________________________________________________________________________________
Installation-Guide (How to install):

ON LINUX YOU NEED THIS PARAMETER: -profiles
=========================================================
SERVER:
	01. Open the .zip file you have gotten from the store and go into the subfolder "SERVER_ARMA3_FOLDER"
	02. Copy & Paste the folder "@infiSTAR_Exile" (and all the DLL files from DLLs.rar) into your Arma3 server folder (not in any sub folder of the Arma3 server folder)
	03. Go into "SERVER_ARMA3_FOLDER\@infiSTAR_Exile\addons\a3_infiSTAR_Exile" and modify the "EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.sqf" to your needs.
	04. Once you are done, make a PBO file out of the "a3_infiSTAR_Exile" folder (You can use PBO Manager or similar tools) and remove the Folder after doing that (so only the pbo is left here: "@infiSTAR_Exile\addons")
	05. Modify your start .bat file or server init line so it has this "-servermod=@infiSTAR_Exile;"
		Example from my test-server:
		-enableHT -autoinit "-servermod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile" "-mod=@Exile"
	06. Open the "EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.sqf" and add your AdminUID(s), then check if the different settings are fine for you  - do not edit the other files.
		It is the most important thing that you read carefully through the "EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.sqf" and set all settings correctly for your server.
	07. Default Open Menu Key is F1

MPMission - the hpp file (infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu):
	To use the infiSTAR_AdminMenu Dialog you will need to edit your current MPMission.
	Go into your servers MPMissions folder and unpack the mission pbo file you want to run.
	Now open the "description.ext" and

remove "class CfgRemoteExecCommands {};" and also remove
	"
class CfgRemoteExec
{
    class Functions
    {
        mode = 1;
        jip = 0;
        class ExileServer_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage     { allowedTargets=2; };
    };
    class Commands
    {
		mode=0;
		jip=0;
    };
};
	"
	from the "description.ext"!
	After you removed that, you have to add  (just at the very bottom as last 2 lines should work fine) this:
	#include "infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp"
	#include "CfgRemoteExec.hpp"

Now you need to copy the "infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp" & "CfgRemoteExec.hpp" files from "MPMission Addition(s)" into the MPMission (so it is right next to your "description.ext").
	Repack the mission to a pbo again.
	You have to do this, or you will not be able to open the AdminMenu..!
	We need the CfgRemoteExec now, without it infiSTAR will not load! We are using it to distribute could instead using PublicVariables and other methods.

Сокращенно на русском:

редактируем файл EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.sqf

строка:

_passwordAdmin = 'pass1234'; (Вбиваем в неё админ ркон пароль)

далее вбиваем UID админов в нужную группу с правами:

_adminUIDandAccess =
[
    [
        ['ваш-UID','UID-Второго админа','UID3','...'],    // Admins with UIDs in this Array have their Access defined in the array below.
        [
            'Teleport On Map Click','Teleport - Target To Me','Teleport - Me To Target','Teleport In Facing Direction (10m steps)',
            'spectating','AdminConsole','Delete Vehicle','FlyUp','ShowGear',
            'HealSelf','HealRepairNear','AdminLog','Freeze Target','UnFreeze Target',
            '==== Loadouts ====','==== Vehicles ====','==== Base Deleter ====','Items spawn menu',
            'Remove Gear','Heal','Restore','Move In My Vehicle','Move In Target Vehicle','Eject','Eject Crew',
            'Kill','Explode','Force Disconnect','Kick (Silent)','Kick (Announce)','Ban (Silent)','Ban (Announce)',
            'infiSTAR Player ESP','infiSTAR Dead ESP','infiSTAR AI ESP',
            'infiSTAR MapIcons','Vehicle Marker','Flag Marker (with radius)','DeadPlayer Marker',
            'God Mode','Vehicle God Mode','Lower Terrain','Vehboost','UnlimAmmo','noRecoil','FastFire','Stealth / Invisible',
            'Disable Announces','Mass Message','Spawn Support-Boxes',
            'Spawn Ammo','Login as Arma Admin','BIS FreeRoam Cam (works with ESP)','FreeRoam Cam (does not work with ESP)',
            'Request Steam Name','showinfo',
            '+500 Money','+1000 Money','+2000 Money','+10000 Money','-500 Money','-1000 Money','-2000 Money','-10000 Money',
            '+500 Respect','+5000 Respect','-500 Respect','-5000 Respect'
        ]
    ],
    [
        ['UID1','UID2','UID3','...'],    // Admins with UIDs in this Array have their Access defined in the array below.
        [
            'Teleport On Map Click','Teleport - Target To Me','Teleport - Me To Target','Teleport In Facing Direction (10m steps)',
            '==== Loadouts ====','==== Vehicles ====','==== Base Deleter ====','Items spawn menu',
            'Remove Gear','Heal','Restore','Move In My Vehicle','Move In Target Vehicle','Eject','Eject Crew',
            'Kill','Explode','Force Disconnect','Kick (Silent)','Kick (Announce)','Ban (Silent)','Ban (Announce)',
            'infiSTAR MapIcons','Vehicle Marker','Flag Marker (with radius)','DeadPlayer Marker',
            'God Mode','Vehicle God Mode','Lower Terrain','Vehboost','UnlimAmmo','noRecoil','FastFire','Stealth / Invisible',
            'Spawn Ammo','Login as Arma Admin','BIS FreeRoam Cam (works with ESP)','FreeRoam Cam (does not work with ESP)',
            '+500 Money','+1000 Money','+2000 Money','+10000 Money','-500 Money','-1000 Money','-2000 Money','-10000 Money',
        ]
    ],
    [
        ['UID1','UID2','UID3','...'],    // Admins with UIDs in this Array have their Access defined in the array below.
        [
        ]
    ]
];

Далее сохраняем изминения и запаковываем папку a3_infiSTAR_Exile в pbo

заливаем паку @infiSTAR_Exile на сервер. получается древо: @infiSTAR_Exile\addons\a3_infiSTAR_Exile.pbo

Далее Открываем файл description.ext из exile_altis.pbo предварительно распаковав его, в низу сносим класс:

"
class CfgRemoteExec
{
    class Functions
    {
        mode = 1;
        jip = 0;
        class ExileServer_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage     { allowedTargets=2; };
    };
    class Commands
    {
        mode=0;
        jip=0;
    };
};
    "

и вместо него добавляем:

Пример что должно получиться:

// NO NO NO
allowFunctionsRecompile = 0;

#include "config.cpp"

сохраняем изменения и зарываем редактор

далее в туже папку где лежит description.ext  кладём файлы

infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp

CfgRemoteExec.hpp

Далее Запаковываем обратно в pbo И заливаем Exile.Altis.pbo обратно на сервер в папку mpmissions

Далее скопировать файлы фильтров BattleEye с заменой. 

Далее в параметрах запуска сервера дописать @infiSTAR_Exile

Вуаля!

Запускаем сервер, заходим и открываем меню админки на F1 приятного пользования.

Edited by Troll
2 people like this

Advertisement

А кто-нибудь уже пробовал обновлять с сайта http://update.infistar.de/, как быстро приходит e-mail ответный.

Пишет Emailed you your unique EXILE Key! но письмо не приходит 

UPD: Перезашел на страницу, и все отправилось и скачалось.

Edited by xface

А кто-нибудь уже пробовал обновлять с сайта http://update.infistar.de/, как быстро приходит e-mail ответный.

Пишет Emailed you your unique EXILE Key! но письмо не приходит 

UPD: Перезашел на страницу, и все отправилось и скачалось.

сразу же получаете

1 person likes this

Не стал создавать отдельную тему. Спрошу здесь.

Прикрутил RHS к серверу, но есть проблема: infistar кикает игрока, ругаясь на скрипт в RHS моде.

Exile_Altis_A3_HACKLOG :

Spoiler

01-12-2015 13:07:03 infiSTAR.de | 0h 27min 19s | xface(1111111111111111111) | BadVariableContent in missionNamespace: [waitUntil {inputAction ] in [rhs_fnc_sight_kobra]\r\n {
    _fnc_scriptnameparenttemp = if !(isnil '_fnc_scriptname') then {_fnc_scriptname} else {'rhs_fnc_sight_kobra'};
    private ['_fnc_scriptnameparent'];
    _fnc_scriptnameparent = _fnc_scriptnameparenttemp;
    _fnc_scriptnameparenttemp = nil;

private ['_fnc_scriptname'];
    _fnc_scriptname = 'rhs_fnc_sight_kobra';
    scriptname _fnc_scriptname;
#line 1 "rhsafrf\addons\rhs_c_weapons\scripts\rhs_abrakadabra.sqf"

[] spawn
{
private["_a","_i"];

_a=["rhs_acc_ekp1","rhs_acc_ekp1b","rhs_acc_ekp1c","rhs_acc_ekp1d"];

rhs_key_opt_int_glb=(profilenamespace getvariable ["rhs_key_opt_int","opticsmode"]);

_p=(call rhs_fnc_findplayer);
{
_i= primaryweaponitems _p find _x;
if(_i >=0)exitwith{
_i = _a find ((primaryweaponitems _p) select _i);
};
}foreach _a;

while{(_a select _i) in primaryweaponitems _p}do
{
_p=(call rhs_fnc_findplayer);
if(inputaction rhs_key_opt_int_glb > 0)then
{
waituntil {inputaction rhs_key_opt_int_glb == 0};
if(_i==3)then{_i=0}else{_i=_i+1};
_p addprimaryweaponitem (_a select _i);
};
sleep 0.01;
};
};
} [FPS: 36.4465|SERVERTHREADS: 14] (v0020C)

Подскажите пожалуйста решение проблемы

Edited by xface

В новых версия инфистара добавили необходимую настройку.

1 person likes this

Advertisement