JZenker

Ryanzombies Assistance

7 posts in this topic

Hey there,

Having some trouble getting the mod to load on the server. I have it setup the same way as any other mod, and added it to the commandline but still no zombies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JZ

I would also like some help with this.  So far i've added the @ryanzombies in to the server, changed my launch parameters, and even added ryanzombies in to my mission.sqm and have added it to my init.  I have both version 2.8 on my PC and on the server, but I still get kicked as if there is a discrepancy of mod version. ie not the same keys.

Advertisement

Did you add @ryanzombies to your launch parameters?  -mod=@Exile;@Ryanzombies

I got a script from someone that is in a ZOM folder.  I unpacked my mission, added the zom folder to it, repacked the mission, and edited my initplayerlocal.sqf to add in "zom\init.sqf"  And don't forget to add the key in like I did.  I can email you the script and install instructions if you like.

Haha! Don't edit your server when you're on very little sleep. :P

Above all else, don't forget to add Ryanzombies in the Steam Mods Manager and make sure it's enabled. :D

Edited by JerryAtricks

Hey there,

Having some trouble getting the mod to load on the server. I have it setup the same way as any other mod, and added it to the commandline but still no zombies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JZ

It takes more than just adding the mod to the server's startup parameters to get zombies to spawn. You need to trigger them, or have a script that calls them.

Advertisement