xxdemonhearted

Cannibalism And More Builds

20 posts in this topic

Thats a great idea i would love to have that on my server. Could also add an option to set on or off so vegetarian can turn it off and go eat grass 

1 person likes this

I'm partial to the cat food myself.

You can't beat a bit if Whiskas...... 8 out of 10 cats prefer it!

3 people like this

Advertisement

I struggle to see the point of introducing cannibalism, certainly in depth like having different parts of the body as different meats. The only reason for it to be added is to loosely tie in with the scenario and setting this island of Exile as a really dangerous and bad place where mad people also roam. It ties in with AI missions and things (having AI cannibal groups etc) and offers an alternative means of survival I guess.....

At a stretch i would say have it as a means to dispose/hide of player bodies and to create food/materials (skin/hide) but have it introduced with a cost of respect. So for example, if you killed a player you could have an option to gut and skin him, harvesting meat and materials. You pay a hefty respect penalty for doing his (and delete his body) and also pay a further penalty for cooking or eating the meat too. 

It wouldn't really add much to the game play though in my opinion. Depends what recipes you could use and wave into the game with the parts and materials you harvest from the bodies too. 

It's a pretty grim inclusion that I dont think really warrants any kind of priority to be included, but it is in keeping with the scenario at least and could open the door to some crafting and respect related depth. 

2 people like this

I struggle to see the point of introducing cannibalism, certainly in depth like having different parts of the body as different meats. The only reason for it to be added is to loosely tie in with the scenario and setting this island of Exile as a really dangerous and bad place where mad people also roam. It ties in with AI missions and things (having AI cannibal groups etc) and offers an alternative means of survival I guess.....

At a stretch i would say have it as a means to dispose/hide of player bodies and to create food/materials (skin/hide) but have it introduced with a cost of respect. So for example, if you killed a player you could have an option to gut and skin him, harvesting meat and materials. You pay a hefty respect penalty for doing his (and delete his body) and also pay a further penalty for cooking or eating the meat too. 

It wouldn't really add much to the game play though in my opinion. Depends what recipes you could use and wave into the game with the parts and materials you harvest from the bodies too. 

It's a pretty grim inclusion that I dont think really warrants any kind of priority to be included, but it is in keeping with the scenario at least and could open the door to some crafting and respect related depth. 

It does go into survival... not everyones good people will turn to what ever they can for food 

look at Walking Dead or Mad Max  

people will do what they have to killing an eating others is just part of the survival

1 person likes this

2 men enter 1 man leaves.......................... The other is lunch  

1 person likes this

It does go into survival... not everyones good people will turn to what ever they can for food 

look at Walking Dead or Mad Max  

people will do what they have to killing an eating others is just part of the survival

Sure but there is loot on the map and traders. There is really no need for eating people?!

Sure but there is loot on the map and traders. There is really no need for eating people?!

Theres is a point of having cannibals adds more different kinds of people to play as plus its free food...

Its like why do bandits attack people? For loot cause its survival.. 

Advertisement