Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nexusmic

Flag and territory investment also menue

Question

Hello :)

I want to know 3 things, first i saw the territory menue where i could choose my territory for example when i set another flag can i choose between my one territory and the other ?

second question is when i give rights to another person,can this person only build and use things in the base or also spend respect points into the flag to expand it ?

thrid Question is what is the maximum Flag Radius and will comin more Flags pictures ?

btw. to see my inventory in my safes i must open both of them to see it when only one is open than ive got the message "you try to glitch? " i dont know is that a bug ?

Nice greetings from me :) 

Edited by nexusmic

1 answer to this question

Hi,

I want to know 3 things, first i saw the territory menue where i could choose my territory for example when i set another flag can i choose between my one territory and the other ?

Yes

second question is when i give rights to another person,can this person only build and use things in the base or also spend respect points into the flag to expand it ?

AFAIK he can not expand it but build on territory

thrid Question is what is the maximum Flag Radius and will comin more Flags pictures ?

The maximum radius is 150 meters and for the flags: Every serverowner can add flags easily :)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0