BetterDeadThanZed

A3 Launcher updated some mods?

9 posts in this topic

It looks like A3 Launcher updated to Panthera 3.35 (previous version was 3.1) and MAS vehicles to 1.10. The problem is that the link in A3 Launcher goes to MAS vehicles 1.3, not 1.10. Maca - Are you reading the posts in this forum? I hope so. I think it would be important to have the same version on the launcher as is available at Armaholic, since some people aren't going to use the launcher. I'm going to have to find an alternate download link for MAS vehicles 1.10 to give to those players that don't want to use A3 Launcher.

Advertisement

ye i fucked up on the version numbers they are the same versions as armaholic, im fixing it now

Didnt see a way to contact maca, but did you change the size of alot of guns? Cuz on the server i'm on, alot of guns dont fit in the large backpacks anymore? Anyway to fix that?

Didnt see a way to contact maca, but did you change the size of alot of guns? Cuz on the server i'm on, alot of guns dont fit in the large backpacks anymore? Anyway to fix that?

doubt he would be changing the mods before putting them on the launcher to be downloaded globally

maca doesn't make the mods. He only puts them on the downloader

@maca134

hello MAca ... I admire the job you do and I am very great full for everything that you contribute to the community to keep the gamers happy :)

has been said that is there any chance of getting CUP VEHICLES into the launcher please.  Thanks in advance.

Advertisement