BetterDeadThanZed

Any to run Lingor without Panthera?

5 posts in this topic

When I was looking at setting up my Lingor server, I noticed the other Lingor servers all had Panthera as one of the mods. When I tried my server without it, I remember I got some error pop up that I associated with missing files that Panthera includes. Is there any way to run a Lingor server without the Panthera files and not get errors? Does anyone know what assets Lingor uses from Panthera?

you would have to combine the assets and create a new bikey. So short answer, no you can't.

Advertisement

It uses the terrain, the tree's, the houses, blabla, basically everything.

You can just pack both pbo & bisign files into 1 addons folder. Then just give that to your players.

It uses the terrain, the tree's, the houses, blabla, basically everything.

You can just pack both pbo & bisign files into 1 addons folder. Then just give that to your players.

I don't think it would be worth it. Making a custom map file with everything that would need to be downloaded, versus downloading two map files that are readily available. Oh well. Maybe in a future version Lingor could become independent from Panthera.

Im just answering to your question he, what you do with it is up to you. I would say just roll with the other servers and use those 2 versions.

Advertisement