Breau

Chernarus Town Coordinates

6 posts in this topic

Anyone has the town coordinates for the Zombies and Demons and Chernarus ? 

ZOMaltistownpositions =

Thanks 

Edit: Found a script that does not require coordinates for the zombie spawn and they just spawn randomly on the map

Edited by Breau

Advertisement

Breau, are you willing to share? Would be very interested.

for sure I take no credit for it, this weekend I posted a few times and ended up on some random forums as well and found this a script and added it to my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfyss2fsrxoyju1/Zombies.zip?dl=0

Basically just extract everything from there to your missions file. The problem i'm having sometimes the zombies kill eachother even if I put zombad to 0 but else it works fine. You could be building your base and random zombies come and attack you.

You stil required ryan zombies and demons

Edited by Breau

for sure I take no credit for it, this weekend I posted a few times and ended up on some random forums as well and found this a script and added it to my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfyss2fsrxoyju1/Zombies.zip?dl=0

Basically just extract everything from there to your missions file. The problem i'm having sometimes the zombies kill eachother even if I put zombad to 0 but else it works fine. You could be building your base and random zombies come and attack you.

You stil required ryan zombies and demons

do you still by chance have the link?

Anyone has the town coordinates for the Zombies and Demons and Chernarus ? 

ZOMaltistownpositions =

Thanks 

Edit: Found a script that does not require coordinates for the zombie spawn and they just spawn randomly on the map

So I can not find it, it looks like we'll have to do it manually.The only option is to make your own spawn in 3DM Editor.

Edited by truemc

Advertisement