Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pr3datorSAM

Vehicles Exploding and loosing pop tabs and respect

Question

1) Since 0.9.35 vehicules exploding on construct floors (wood floors), and some times you died or damage your vehicle (heli) when you landing on wood floor. 

2) When you're killed by an A.I. in an armed vehicule (like an armed chopper), you loosing all your respect and pop tabs.

edit : (sorry, mistake, I post this in server side bugs, this thread in client side bugs may be deleted)

Edited by Pr3datorSAM
1 person likes this

1 answer to this question

1) Since 0.9.35 vehicules exploding on construct floors (wood floors), and some times you died or damage your vehicle (heli) when you landing on wood floor. 

2) When you're killed by an A.I. in an armed vehicule (like an armed chopper), you loosing all your respect and pop tabs.

edit : (sorry, mistake, I post this in server side bugs, this thread in client side bugs may be deleted)

for #1, I'll second that, and give more info:

Heli was fully repaired, took it on a short flight and re-landed without incident and validated all systems at 100%.

Was walking up to my base and the heli just exploded.  I have a witness who was with me, nobody was near it and it just blew up.

I suspect it has something to do with the 'floating' issue, where when you enter an area sometimes distant objects fly up in the air then drop.  This is what it looks like is happening with the heli anyway.  If I had to guess, for items resting on the ground there's some sort of script that makes an object disappear and invincible, then lifts the object then lowers it to the ground before 'spawning' it by making it appear and become vulnerable again, and sometimes the script misses the invincible/invisible part which makes the dropping it part blow it up.

I've seen it happen with the traders.  One of the traders was sitting in a chair and was lifted 30' in the air and dropped, landing on his side.  Since traders are invisible this is just funny, but since helis in particular are very touchy they tend to explode.

Edited by Armand28

Advertisement