Underdone

Issue with Eseeker

4 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, 

I've looked around the forums and all the eseeker threads I can find but I can't seem to find the solution to my problem. I've added aia & eseeker to my server (both are in the main server folder) but when trying to start I am getting the error below. I have checked my servers addons folder and the Eseeker.pbo is definitely in there. My command line is set up as - mod=@Exile;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@Eseeker; -servermod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile; config=@ExileServer\config.cfg  -cfg=@ExileServer\basic.cfg 

and my mission sqm is set as: 

class Mission
{
    addOns[] = {"exile_client","eseeker"};
    addOnsAuto[] = {"exile_client","eseeker"};
    randomSeed = 8080942;
    class Intel
    {

Am I missing something somewhere?

23:22:27 Missing addons detected:
23:22:27   eseeker
23:22:27 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.eseeker
23:22:27 Missing addons detected:
23:22:27   eseeker

The first thing that comes to mind is you have spelt Esseker incorrectly - it's not eseeker as you have above...

The Esseker files you downloaded are in a folder called @Esseker and you're telling it to include Eseeker.

2 people like this

Advertisement

The first thing that comes to mind is you have spelt Esseker incorrectly - it's not eseeker as you have above...

The Esseker files you downloaded are in a folder called @Esseker and you're telling it to include Eseeker.

I'm at a loss for words on this one....none of us caught that after trying to figure it out for hours... definitely starting at the screen for too long.  thanks for your help lol 

download.jpg

Edited by Underdone

LOL.

There's not a single one of us that hasn't missed the obvious at least once, be it a ] , or a ;

On the bright side the error was consistent throughout... ;p

Edited by Eck the Viking
Somewhat ironically, a edit for spelling...
1 person likes this

Advertisement