Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mayhem Harry

Too many threads running - kick

17 posts in this topic

After latest update to Infistar my players keep getting "Too many threads open ...". I spoke with several who got kicked and it seems to be recording software like fraps and the likes that causes the server to kick them. How to whitelist or disable this thread check?

in my case it seems everyone except admin will get kicked

14:42:07 "<infiSTAR.de>HL| 0h 11min 16s | SERVER(SERVER) | Too many Threads running on Server! 254 (SHOULD BE RESTARTED!) (v0015D)"
14:42:17 "<infiSTAR.de>HL| 0h 11min 26s | SERVER(SERVER) | Too many Threads running on Server! 254 (SHOULD BE RESTARTED!) (v0015D)"
14:42:27 "<infiSTAR.de>HL| 0h 11min 36s | SERVER(SERVER) | Too many Threads running on Server! 251 (SHOULD BE RESTARTED!) (v0015D)"

A3XAI & Ryanzombies is running on my server...

i checked the AH file and found the line

if(_activeSQFScripts > 100)then

so i have ~150 more than expected...

and for clients its set to 50

if(_activeSQFScripts > 50)then

Too many Threads running on Client! 192 (KICKED) (v0015D)

i have set the serverside threads to 300 and the clientside to 250 for a test now... no more kicks yet...

Edited by AFC~Gagi2~
1 person likes this

Advertisement

Yes, it started in a small scale until after a while everyone were getting kicked. So it has nothing to do with recording software as we (on our server) thought. We had to revert back to a older version to solve this.

Maybe on Heavely modded servers with to many while on client this can happen

execVM "toomanythreads.sqf";

execVM fpskiller.sqf <-- there fixed it

1 person likes this

I have also the problem infistar voming quite well , but as soon as I do that Helicrash addon reinbekommen all on the server like a kick , giving this reason Too many threads running on client ! 54 ( KICKED ) [FPS : 47,619 | SERVER THREADS : 47 ] ( v0015D )

Advertisement