Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CommanderWolf

Infistar kick #25

12 posts in this topic

Here is my log if someone could help me fix it. thank you

18.10.2015 18:45:21: CommanderWolf (108.63.109.7:2304) cffd3fa6f4a67319485db8f6774f2425 - #25 "infiSTAR_F={missionNameSpace setVariable[(_this select 0),compileFinal(_this select 1)];};};
if(str FN_infiSTAR_F != str ({missi"

!="infiSTAR_F={missionNameSpace setVariable[(_this select 0),compileFinal(_this select 1)];};};\nif(str FN_infiSTAR_F != str ({missi"

Add that to line 27

Advertisement
!="infiSTAR_F={missionNameSpace setVariable[(_this select 0),compileFinal(_this select 1)];};};\nif(str FN_infiSTAR_F != str ({missi"

Add that to line 27

so like this?

7 addAction !="ExileClientInteractionHandles pushBack (_object addAction" !=" + 1},{_object = player;_acnt = 0}];\n            _actionid = player addAction ['', '', [], -5, false, true, '', 'false'];player removeAct"
7 remoteexec !"fnc_AdminReq" !="ssionId, _messageName, _messageParameters];\n_publicMessage remoteExecCall [\"ExileServer_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage\","
7 drawline3d !="infiSTAR_F={missionNameSpace setVariable[(_this select 0),compileFinal(_this select 1)];};};\nif(str FN_infiSTAR_F != str ({missi"

its still kicking me for 25

Edited by CommanderWolf

You need to add it to the line that starts with 7 compilefinal would be my guess. If your not already using it, i suggest using notepad ++ to do your editing as it has a counter down the side to show you the line numbers, makes it a lot easier when trying to count the lines.

Then again using the battleye filters supplied with infistar should also solve the issue.

You need to add it to the line that starts with 7 compilefinal would be my guess. If your not already using it, i suggest using notepad ++ to do your editing as it has a counter down the side to show you the line numbers, makes it a lot easier when trying to count the lines.

Then again using the battleye filters supplied with infistar should also solve the issue.

i am using the infistar BE filters.

Add the exception to line 27 and you should be fine, if your stuck send me your filters and log and i can see if i can help

ive put it on line 27 it looks like this 

7 drawline3d !="infiSTAR_F={missionNameSpace setVariable[(_this select 0),compileFinal(_this select 1)];};};\nif(str FN_infiSTAR_F != str ({missi"

It needs to go onto the line that starts with, 7 compilefinal

drawline3d isn't in the kick so it won't work.

getting kicked now for #35

20.10.2015 20:14:52: CommanderWolf (108.63.109.7:2304) cffd3fa6f4a67319485db8f6774f2425 - #35 "iSleep 0.2;!isNil "ExileClientPlayerScore"};
_playerPos = createMarkerLocal ["PlayerPOS", position player];
"PlayerPOS" setMarke"
Edited by CommanderWolf

Advertisement