HighPingBoy

Spawning as a Dead Man

Question

So, I've been trying to play on this server I found(the only one with low enough ping) and I can't seem to play at all because of this bug. There seems to be 3 phases of bugs til I got here:

Btw, the server only allows Hallo Jump spawns

1) Was playing fine then I died, so I respawned but I spawned in the air without chutes so *SPLAT*
2) I tried to join the server again a few hours later but this time I spawn as ''Knocked Out''.
3) This morning I tried again, but I spawn as a 'dead man', as seen in the pictures.

Weirdly enough, the Hunger&Thirst HUD still drains. I've tried draining it to 0% for both and died, but you know, I had to respawn and the same thing happens.

Solutions Me and the server admin tried:

Me:
1) Verify Folder in Steam
2) Reinstall Arma 3
3) Reinstall all my mods
4) Deleting my profiles and made a new profiles(tried this about 4-5x)
5) Tried joining other servers, they're just fine, no prob like this.

Server Admin:
1) Restarting the server.
2) Looking for the problem in the server database(No such luck)
3) Tried to ''kill'' my ''Dead Character'' using guns, explosives etc etc(No such luck)

2015-10-19_00001.jpg

2015-10-19_00002.jpg

2015-10-19_00003.jpg

Edited by HighPingBoy
1 person likes this

7 answers to this question

I can confirm that we have this problem also pls help for anyone who is able to fix this

Get the server admin to delete your account from the database under "Account".

Advertisement

don't need to delete the whole account just delete the last character in the db, I have had this problem on my server and its random but in the db it show that there is 2 characters alive delete the last 1 and you should be good to go

problem is in my server I TRIED deleting the account of the player and it wont work , and the player character is not created when he respawn so there's no player data on the server , I think that's the source of the problem, btw this happen only to foreign player from different country

1 person likes this

problem is in my server I TRIED deleting the account of the player and it wont work , and the player character is not created when he respawn so there's no player data on the server , I think that's the source of the problem, btw this happen only to foreign player from different country

Yeap, and I've tried to make new profiles as well but the same thing happens. I'm starting to think it's a Client-sided bug?

don't forget its not the `account`one you need to delete, I do `player_history` and `player` to make sure and always works

Advertisement