Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheDane

Banned without a reason

Question

Hej

I've just started to play Exile, so I see my self as a kinda noob. I played about 20min on :195.154.54.61:2302 or so and then I got kicked out. I tried to go on the server again but now I get a message "You got banned" on :195.154.54.61:2302. There were only me online?

Some others servers I just get kicked out before I can enter. I'm not playing the game for pvp, but to get familiar with the gameplay and usely play on low pop servers.. I can play others online games and mods with arma 3... So I dont understand why?

There are a few servers I can join with no problem.. But again, I rather play on a low pop servers so I switch between servers from time to time.

Am I doing something wrong..? Got friends with familiar problems.

TheDane

5 answers to this question

Can't join a lot of servers probably because you don't have the correct mods installed.

I use A3 Launcher.. So it will automatic download the right mods before i login. But that dont explain why I get banned

Advertisement

Im having this issue with My server all of my Admin team and any players keep getting banned with No reason or no trace in the log files

1 hour ago, DGTrooper said:

Im having this issue with My server all of my Admin team and any players keep getting banned with No reason or no trace in the log files

Search function...

Advertisement